question, would anyone miss Sturgeonman if i kept him in the void
Yes
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Points out, helpfully, that the carpet is meant to cover the hole in the floor*
*Slithers into the hole, entering the worm colony*
*Hey, wait, they already ate today!*
You assume they will be the ones doing the eating...
Uh-oh…
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Points out, helpfully, that the carpet is meant to cover the hole in the floor*
*Slithers into the hole, entering the worm colony*
*Hey, wait, they already ate today!*
You assume they will be the ones doing the eating...
Uh-oh…
ARE YOU EATING WORMS AGAIN!?!?!
I spawn in to the scene of the crime.
I push you INTO THE SNAKE PIT!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
*Points out, helpfully, that the carpet is meant to cover the hole in the floor*
*Slithers into the hole, entering the worm colony*
*Hey, wait, they already ate today!*
You assume they will be the ones doing the eating...
Uh-oh…
ARE YOU EATING WORMS AGAIN!?!?!
I spawn in to the scene of the crime.
I push you INTO THE SNAKE PIT!
The snake pit stops moving, and the snakes all slither together to form an impression of a human body
I slowly unzip the suit
"Oldest trick in the book" I say, as I blow on a bubble pipe
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
*Points out, helpfully, that the carpet is meant to cover the hole in the floor*
*Slithers into the hole, entering the worm colony*
*Hey, wait, they already ate today!*
You assume they will be the ones doing the eating...
Uh-oh…
ARE YOU EATING WORMS AGAIN!?!?!
I spawn in to the scene of the crime.
I push you INTO THE SNAKE PIT!
The snake pit stops moving, and the snakes all slither together to form an impression of a human body
I slowly unzip the suit
"Oldest trick in the book" I say, as I blow on a bubble pipe
"Shucks," I reply: "Seems like I've run out of pits." I look around wildly for a second, but then conveniently pull a lever that appears on the wall.
"Hah! You thought I was done? Beware...the new-and-improved...RANCOR PIT!
I then summon Jabba the Hutt and his cronies to watch.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
*Points out, helpfully, that the carpet is meant to cover the hole in the floor*
*Slithers into the hole, entering the worm colony*
*Hey, wait, they already ate today!*
You assume they will be the ones doing the eating...
Uh-oh…
ARE YOU EATING WORMS AGAIN!?!?!
I spawn in to the scene of the crime.
I push you INTO THE SNAKE PIT!
The snake pit stops moving, and the snakes all slither together to form an impression of a human body
I slowly unzip the suit
"Oldest trick in the book" I say, as I blow on a bubble pipe
"Shucks," I reply: "Seems like I've run out of pits." I look around wildly for a second, but then conveniently pull a lever that appears on the wall.
"Hah! You thought I was done? Beware...the new-and-improved...RANCOR PIT!
I then summon Jabba the Hutt and his cronies to watch.
I summon 12 Eridians to hear as well.
"Did you get Rocky?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Yes
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ah i see.
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
Uh-oh…
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
ARE YOU EATING WORMS AGAIN!?!?!
I spawn in to the scene of the crime.
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
Sturgeon!
Dost art tho need any stat blocks finished?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Like…18..?
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
Then shall we go do that?
And, dang, lots of homebrew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Pokemon Masster 99 made an entire Pokemon Stadium in Pokopia.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1sdtl4r/built_a_real_life_stadium_in_pokopia/
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
I push you INTO THE SNAKE PIT!
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
The snake pit stops moving, and the snakes all slither together to form an impression of a human body
I slowly unzip the suit
"Oldest trick in the book" I say, as I blow on a bubble pipe
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
"Shucks," I reply: "Seems like I've run out of pits." I look around wildly for a second, but then conveniently pull a lever that appears on the wall.
"Hah! You thought I was done? Beware...the new-and-improved...RANCOR PIT!
I then summon Jabba the Hutt and his cronies to watch.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I summon 12 Eridians to hear as well.
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
"Did you get Rocky?"
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Someone should play worlds with me…
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Quoi?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Meowmeowmeow
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Wha's good Naner
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Uhhhhhhh mah lore :D
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
oh and also *void tendrils rise up and drag Stergeon man into the void* you werent supposed to leave yet
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
:D
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|