Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Yellow guys! Anyone wanna rp? Or help me write? Or help me worldbuild?
I
want to
but I should probably sleep
ik I’m saying this and I’m going to be up another two hours on here, but I can help/rp tmrw
idk wdywd?
What do I want do?
uhhhhhh worldbuild methinks
send me a PM and I can help tomorrow because I be running by 5:30 AM so I need my sleeeeeeeeeep
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Yellow guys! Anyone wanna rp? Or help me write? Or help me worldbuild?
I
want to
but I should probably sleep
ik I’m saying this and I’m going to be up another two hours on here, but I can help/rp tmrw
idk wdywd?
What do I want do?
uhhhhhh worldbuild methinks
send me a PM and I can help tomorrow because I be running by 5:30 AM so I need my sleeeeeeeeeep
Don't worry my bro
wdym?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Yellow guys! Anyone wanna rp? Or help me write? Or help me worldbuild?
I
want to
but I should probably sleep
ik I’m saying this and I’m going to be up another two hours on here, but I can help/rp tmrw
idk wdywd?
What do I want do?
uhhhhhh worldbuild methinks
send me a PM and I can help tomorrow because I be running by 5:30 AM so I need my sleeeeeeeeeep
Don't worry my bro
wdym?
You don't need to dm I got you
I didn’t really ask you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Yellow guys! Anyone wanna rp? Or help me write? Or help me worldbuild?
I
want to
but I should probably sleep
ik I’m saying this and I’m going to be up another two hours on here, but I can help/rp tmrw
idk wdywd?
What do I want do?
uhhhhhh worldbuild methinks
send me a PM and I can help tomorrow because I be running by 5:30 AM so I need my sleeeeeeeeeep
Don't worry my bro
wdym?
You don't need to dm I got you
I didn’t really ask you?
I was prepping for this side 9/4/2025 Ok? So I've been waiting. And 7 years before the basis actually dropped from it's announcement. The clown hat is well worn.
...I'm so intrigued by nonsensicality.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Yellow guys! Anyone wanna rp? Or help me write? Or help me worldbuild?
I
want to
but I should probably sleep
ik I’m saying this and I’m going to be up another two hours on here, but I can help/rp tmrw
idk wdywd?
What do I want do?
uhhhhhh worldbuild methinks
send me a PM and I can help tomorrow because I be running by 5:30 AM so I need my sleeeeeeeeeep
Don't worry my bro
wdym?
You don't need to dm I got you
I didn’t really ask you?
I was prepping for this side 9/4/2025 Ok? So I've been waiting. And 7 years before the basis actually dropped from it's announcement. The clown hat is well worn.
...I'm so intrigued by nonsensicality.
🤏🐦 shut
I'm just very confused.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I am gud. Doing some quick stuff (changing my sig for example) before bed. Wbu, dude?
I’m just chillin :p
Jammin'
Check your PMs
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Bud, I was having a conversation with my friend. You...apparently were answering what wasn't a cry for help, and then decided to continue to be confusing instead of explaining what you were doing.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Bud, I was having a conversation with my friend. You...apparently were answering what wasn't a cry for help, and then decided to continue to be confusing instead of explaining what you were doing.
I wanted to say that you should be quiet and you said on another tread that you need sleep too, so stop doomposting and sleep.
Okay? G'night.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
What do I want do?
uhhhhhh worldbuild methinks
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Do alcohol instead. Getting drunk is more fun.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
…
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
send me a PM and I can help tomorrow because I be running by 5:30 AM so I need my sleeeeeeeeeep
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
wdym?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I didn’t really ask you?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
...I'm so intrigued by nonsensicality.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Meow
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yowm
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
How ya doin Wes?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I am gud. Doing some quick stuff (changing my sig for example) before bed. Wbu, dude?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Yuh
How are you?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I’m just chillin :p
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I'm just very confused.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Jammin'
Check your PMs
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
What would be your top choice for world demise?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*cut w/Molotov*
Bud, I was having a conversation with my friend. You...apparently were answering what wasn't a cry for help, and then decided to continue to be confusing instead of explaining what you were doing.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Molotov, wanna know why my pfp is the collector
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Okay? G'night.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Shoot I gotta fix the sig now
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|