Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
who'd u murdalate?
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
If you're bored, rp in Tarran.
Hewwo!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
also uhm can we maybe stop with the ai pfps? it'd be nice to not see ai every time i go to adohands...
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Guys check the cult of jeff thread the Anthem is ready
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Maybe
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
i cant go see it :(
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
What would you be able to see it on?
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Personally think the beat is sick but id rather there be no vocals and no ai
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Fine, I'll change it.
uhhhhh yt music is basically it. maybe in a google doc.
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
wait is mine AI? i cant really tell with this kind of picture.
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
Pretty sure it is
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Okay, I changed mine. It's a white fox.
And I haven't had one.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
But it took a month writing those...
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Could you find someone to sing for you or smth? Idk
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I tried... this is just an alpha version tho. A demonstration/trailer of sorts
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Even though I can't listen, I think it's good regardless.
How could I share you the video you need to listen to this beat
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...