Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I think a spell sniper could also work with like uhhhhhhh eldritch spear and warlock because that gives you range, but youd only be able to make one attack, so youd be better off focusing on damage/survivability rather than hitting.
What's his personality like? Backstory? I cant really judge appearance tbh unless you want a design critique, and I prefer doing that type of stuff with an image.
What's his personality like? Backstory? I cant really judge appearance tbh unless you want a design critique, and I prefer doing that type of stuff with an image.
I haven't created a backstory for him yet. And I can only use the free subclasses or homebrew.
I get a mending trade. For the least possible amount of emerald possible. AND THEN THE VILLAGER DIES. LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I feel your pain, cause the same happened to me in a hard-core world.
Me gets a villager for a better price than friend, next day villigers dead all others alive. What did I do? (Have access to basically every item in the game)
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
I get a mending trade. For the least possible amount of emerald possible. AND THEN THE VILLAGER DIES. LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I feel your pain, cause the same happened to me in a hard-core world.
Me gets a villager for a better price than friend, next day villigers dead all others alive. What did I do? (Have access to basically every item in the game)
Been in the world for twenty hours and I have the supplies to make full netherite
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I get a mending trade. For the least possible amount of emerald possible. AND THEN THE VILLAGER DIES. LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I feel your pain, cause the same happened to me in a hard-core world.
Me gets a villager for a better price than friend, next day villigers dead all others alive. What did I do? (Have access to basically every item in the game)
Been in the world for twenty hours and I have the supplies to make full netherite
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Idk 5.5 that well, but crossbow expert for like multiple attacks to override the loading property?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yeah.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I think a spell sniper could also work with like uhhhhhhh eldritch spear and warlock because that gives you range, but youd only be able to make one attack, so youd be better off focusing on damage/survivability rather than hitting.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Lvl4 Goliath ranger, sniper assassin homebrew subclass
AC: 16, +2 when prone, 35 speed, Proficiency +2.
Str: 8, Dex:19, Con: 18, Int: 11, Wis: 12, Cha: 12.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Gender: Male
Eyes: Amber
Size: Medium
Height: 6' 2"
Faith: --
Hair: Platinum Blond
Skin: Slate
Age: 26
Weight: 150lb.
actually I think gloomsassin is a really good sniper and damage dealer, but youre going low level
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
What's his personality like? Backstory? I cant really judge appearance tbh unless you want a design critique, and I prefer doing that type of stuff with an image.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I haven't created a backstory for him yet. And I can only use the free subclasses or homebrew.
GOJO RAP | "The Honored One" | TheManBeHisLa ft. PE$O PETE & Johnald (Jujutsu Kaisen) / TheManBeHisLa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-IF56Qz1S0
Dang it i stayed up all night again watching murder drones for the first time
Im going to sleep now
I am SturgeonMan, returned from the dead...
Plz rmemwber me...
Me gets a villager for a better price than friend, next day villigers dead all others alive. What did I do? (Have access to basically every item in the game)
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Been in the world for twenty hours and I have the supplies to make full netherite
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Noice.
urghhhhhh i wanna draw BL/gay guys
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
BL?
Boys love
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Ah, okay. Thanks for clarification.
It's that time of year/month/whatever again!!!
banan wants to make a wilderness survival tavern time!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Is that not always the season?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
bleps
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I mean it ebbs and flows. Right now the desire is like a 8/10 whereas yesterday it was a passive 2/10
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3