Maybe? By the people who wrote dragonlance? I take it not but eh?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
I don't know that much spamish. Taking spamish two this year.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
I knew spamish but it got booted out of me brainsies because of lack of use
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
I don't know that much spamish. Taking spamish two this year.
I'm taking latin two
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
I don't know that much spamish. Taking spamish two this year.
heh i'm in spamish three
I knowsies.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
I don't know that much spamish. Taking spamish two this year.
heh i'm in spamish three
I knowsies.
well
i couldve not passed spamish two
i said i was in spamish two last year but never spamish three this year
but yea I passed :D
Noice. I have a class of idiot male juniors that couldn't care less about the class.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
I don't know that much spamish. Taking spamish two this year.
heh i'm in spamish three
I knowsies.
well
i couldve not passed spamish two
i said i was in spamish two last year but never spamish three this year
but yea I passed :D
wow
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
yes
yapanese
It's fun.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
I don't know that much spamish. Taking spamish two this year.
heh i'm in spamish three
I knowsies.
well
i couldve not passed spamish two
i said i was in spamish two last year but never spamish three this year
but yea I passed :D
Noice. I have a class of idiot male juniors that couldn't care less about the class.
ough I'm sorry :(
Dw. I just ignore them. They won't pester me. I'm too nice and I would sic my friend group, and my sister's friend group on them.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
have you read the dragonships series :3
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
i need to yap about my gay (not confirmed, its a headcanon) boi proteus :(
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Maybe? By the people who wrote dragonlance? I take it not but eh?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Nah, its a thingo where each celestial body has a dragon and they all do fun stuff and fight and stuff and uhhhhh i really like it
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Then nope.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
awwwww, alr
well, i definitely recommend it and if anyone likes that series, yap at me, I have theories
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Was your first language yapanese? Because it was mine.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
yes
yapanese
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
It's fun.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
i also know spamish :D but i prefer yapanese
feel like everyone knows spamish
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I don't know that much spamish. Taking spamish two this year.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
heh i'm in spamish three
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I knew spamish
but it got booted out of me brainsies because of lack of use
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
I'm taking latin two
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
I knowsies.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
well
i couldve not passed spamish two
i said i was in spamish two last year but never spamish three this year
but yea I passed :D
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Noice. I have a class of idiot male juniors that couldn't care less about the class.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ough I'm sorry :(
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
wow
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Dw. I just ignore them. They won't pester me. I'm too nice and I would sic my friend group, and my sister's friend group on them.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.