This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Quote from LinkArcher >> Quote from Ash_the_evil >> Quote from HazardousBirb >> Quote from Ash_the_evil >> I don't think I've ever seen the forums less active, and I don't see activity increasing any time soon. The forums are dying? (I havent been on here for months xd) I think they are pretty much already dead, they've been dying for awhile. Naner and Tana and Wes vanished. And with them, I pretty much did as well.
Quote from Ash_the_evil >> Quote from HazardousBirb >> Quote from Ash_the_evil >> I don't think I've ever seen the forums less active, and I don't see activity increasing any time soon. The forums are dying? (I havent been on here for months xd) I think they are pretty much already dead, they've been dying for awhile.
Quote from HazardousBirb >> Quote from Ash_the_evil >> I don't think I've ever seen the forums less active, and I don't see activity increasing any time soon. The forums are dying? (I havent been on here for months xd)
Quote from Ash_the_evil >> I don't think I've ever seen the forums less active, and I don't see activity increasing any time soon.
I don't think I've ever seen the forums less active, and I don't see activity increasing any time soon.
The forums are dying? (I havent been on here for months xd)
I think they are pretty much already dead, they've been dying for awhile.
Naner and Tana and Wes vanished. And with them, I pretty much did as well.
Wes is right there
signature loading...
Wes is right there
signature loading...