Fael is wandering through the woods, looking for a deer, to talk to
Hunter watches Fael from the trees.
Fael asks, "Is there a reason you are watching me?" without looking at them
Hunter sighs. "Still not great at stealth."
"You're fine at stealth, I just can, hm, sort of feel your presence"
"Ah? Tell me more."
"It's a habit, I am trying to see things right now, so I felt you"
"Hmmmmm.. is it magic?"
"No, not really. I just really like nature."
"As do I."
"What is your best experience that you had in nature?"
*You're testing my spelling skills, Bananer*
"I don't... really count experiences. I just enjoy being."
"Ah, am I right to assume that you like to live in the moment?"
"Yes. No use thinking about the past..."
"Hm, can be helpful, but also can make it really hard to remember things"
"I guess."
"But then again, i am not you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael is wandering through the woods, looking for a deer, to talk to
Hunter watches Fael from the trees.
Fael asks, "Is there a reason you are watching me?" without looking at them
Hunter sighs. "Still not great at stealth."
"You're fine at stealth, I just can, hm, sort of feel your presence"
"Ah? Tell me more."
"It's a habit, I am trying to see things right now, so I felt you"
"Hmmmmm.. is it magic?"
"No, not really. I just really like nature."
"As do I."
"What is your best experience that you had in nature?"
*You're testing my spelling skills, Bananer*
"I don't... really count experiences. I just enjoy being."
"Ah, am I right to assume that you like to live in the moment?"
"Yes. No use thinking about the past..."
"Hm, can be helpful, but also can make it really hard to remember things"
"I guess."
"But then again, i am not you"
"No. No you are not."
"I am sorry, I got caught in the moment."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael is wandering through the woods, looking for a deer, to talk to
Hunter watches Fael from the trees.
Fael asks, "Is there a reason you are watching me?" without looking at them
Hunter sighs. "Still not great at stealth."
"You're fine at stealth, I just can, hm, sort of feel your presence"
"Ah? Tell me more."
"It's a habit, I am trying to see things right now, so I felt you"
"Hmmmmm.. is it magic?"
"No, not really. I just really like nature."
"As do I."
"What is your best experience that you had in nature?"
*You're testing my spelling skills, Bananer*
"I don't... really count experiences. I just enjoy being."
"Ah, am I right to assume that you like to live in the moment?"
"Yes. No use thinking about the past..."
"Hm, can be helpful, but also can make it really hard to remember things"
"I guess."
"But then again, i am not you"
"No. No you are not."
"I am sorry, I got caught in the moment."
"Happens."
"What have you been doing in your life?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael is wandering through the woods, looking for a deer, to talk to
Hunter watches Fael from the trees.
Fael asks, "Is there a reason you are watching me?" without looking at them
Hunter sighs. "Still not great at stealth."
"You're fine at stealth, I just can, hm, sort of feel your presence"
"Ah? Tell me more."
"It's a habit, I am trying to see things right now, so I felt you"
"Hmmmmm.. is it magic?"
"No, not really. I just really like nature."
"As do I."
"What is your best experience that you had in nature?"
*You're testing my spelling skills, Bananer*
"I don't... really count experiences. I just enjoy being."
"Ah, am I right to assume that you like to live in the moment?"
"Yes. No use thinking about the past..."
"Hm, can be helpful, but also can make it really hard to remember things"
"I guess."
"But then again, i am not you"
"No. No you are not."
"I am sorry, I got caught in the moment."
"Happens."
"What have you been doing in your life?"
"Hunting. And you?"
"Right now? searching for a deer to talk to"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*in a few hours sure :3 maybe in like 3 at 12 or 1?*
*That works for me!*
*hereeee*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael is wandering through the woods, looking for a deer, to talk to
Hunter watches Fael from the trees.
Fael asks, "Is there a reason you are watching me?" without looking at them
Hunter sighs. "Still not great at stealth."
"You're fine at stealth, I just can, hm, sort of feel your presence"
"Ah? Tell me more."
"It's a habit, I am trying to see things right now, so I felt you"
"Hmmmmm.. is it magic?"
"No, not really. I just really like nature."
"As do I."
"What is your best experience that you had in nature?"
*You're testing my spelling skills, Bananer*
"I don't... really count experiences. I just enjoy being."
"Ah, am I right to assume that you like to live in the moment?"
"Yes. No use thinking about the past..."
"Hm, can be helpful, but also can make it really hard to remember things"
"I guess."
"But then again, i am not you"
"No. No you are not."
"I am sorry, I got caught in the moment."
"Happens."
"What have you been doing in your life?"
"Hunting. And you?"
"Right now? searching for a deer to talk to"
"Talk to?"
"Yes, I can talk to animals"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*in a few hours sure :3 maybe in like 3 at 12 or 1?*
*That works for me!*
*hereeee*
*Hiiiiiiiiii :3*
*wanna pick up where we left off? :3*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"I guess."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
'Spider boy' (AKA the teen with blonde hair and blue streaks) is looking a a spider on the ground
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
"But then again, i am not you"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"No. No you are not."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"I am sorry, I got caught in the moment."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Happens."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"What have you been doing in your life?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Hunting. And you?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Right now? searching for a deer to talk to"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zach is climbing the lava wall
Kenji is sitting under a tree
Kori is training in the arena
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
"Talk to?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*hereeee*
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Yes, I can talk to animals"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hiiiiiiiiii :3*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Interesting."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*wanna pick up where we left off? :3*
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Yes, that one is magic."
*30,000!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Sure! I responded, a few pages ago.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Godly parent?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"I dont know"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.