He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Not always." He scoots back over to her. "Are you serious about polyamory,or were you just trying to steal from me?"
"Who says I couldn't have been doing both?"
"I suppose it's possible. But, you're avoiding the question."
"Eh. I'll have to think on it."
"Wonderous. Soda?" he pulls two out of his jacket
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Mm. Fun. Do you wanna go and help set up the Christmas tree?”
”AJ…. Not fine. I can already see your skin swelling a little. C’mon.”
Fern whispers. “Love you, cherry.” Before nodding off too.
"Babe. It's November. No."
"Nooooo...." he says with a whine in his voice, before actually whining,being dragged off by Sprout
"Luh...too..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
"Not always." He scoots back over to her. "Are you serious about polyamory,or were you just trying to steal from me?"
"Who says I couldn't have been doing both?"
"I suppose it's possible. But, you're avoiding the question."
"Eh. I'll have to think on it."
"Wonderous. Soda?" he pulls two out of his jacket
"Oooh! Yes!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Hmmm...forgive me.most of my interactions end after I say I read the bible. I know not where to go from here."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
He hands one to her before shotgunning his own, cracking it with his claw
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
"Hmmm...forgive me.most of my interactions end after I say I read the bible. I know not where to go from here."
"Oh, do people not want to talk to you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
"Yes" they, gasp for air, after saying this, like a large burden just left them
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
He hands one to her before shotgunning his own, cracking it with his claw
She takes a sip.
"... Wait- this isn't poisoned, is it?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
He hands one to her before shotgunning his own, cracking it with his claw
She takes a sip.
"... Wait- this isn't poisoned, is it?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
“Mm. Fun. Do you wanna go and help set up the Christmas tree?”
”AJ…. Not fine. I can already see your skin swelling a little. C’mon.”
Fern whispers. “Love you, cherry.” Before nodding off too.
"Babe. It's November. No."
"Nooooo...." he says with a whine in his voice, before actually whining,being dragged off by Sprout
"Luh...too..."
“But it’s Christmas!”
”AJ, why do you hate the infirmary? Also, stand up, you look like a freakishly tall toddler throwing a tantrum.” He says. He mutters under his breath: “not that far off…”
”Go sleepy, *yawn* cherry…”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
"Yes" they, gasp for air, after saying this, like a large burden just left them
Pine hugs them. “It’s okay. It’ll be okay.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
"Yes" they, gasp for air, after saying this, like a large burden just left them
Pine hugs them. “It’s okay. It’ll be okay.”
"Thank you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Hmmm...forgive me.most of my interactions end after I say I read the bible. I know not where to go from here."
"Oh, do people not want to talk to you?"
"Not usually."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
"Yes" they, gasp for air, after saying this, like a large burden just left them
Pine hugs them. “It’s okay. It’ll be okay.”
"Thank you"
“Of course.” They blush a tiny bit. “I’m sorry I didn’t ask to hug you, you just…seemed like you needed it.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
"Yes" they, gasp for air, after saying this, like a large burden just left them
Pine hugs them. “It’s okay. It’ll be okay.”
"Thank you"
“Of course.” They blush a tiny bit. “I’m sorry I didn’t ask to hug you, you just…seemed like you needed it.”
"I did, and its fine"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Hmmm...forgive me.most of my interactions end after I say I read the bible. I know not where to go from here."
"Oh, do people not want to talk to you?"
"Not usually."
"Why?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Wonderous. Soda?" he pulls two out of his jacket
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Babe. It's November. No."
"Nooooo...." he says with a whine in his voice, before actually whining,being dragged off by Sprout
"Luh...too..."
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
"Oooh! Yes!"
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Hmmm...forgive me.most of my interactions end after I say I read the bible. I know not where to go from here."
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
He hands one to her before shotgunning his own, cracking it with his claw
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
"Oh, do people not want to talk to you?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Yes" they, gasp for air, after saying this, like a large burden just left them
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
She takes a sip.
"... Wait- this isn't poisoned, is it?"
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
She takes a sip.
"... Wait- this isn't poisoned, is it?"
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
“But it’s Christmas!”
”AJ, why do you hate the infirmary? Also, stand up, you look like a freakishly tall toddler throwing a tantrum.” He says. He mutters under his breath: “not that far off…”
”Go sleepy, *yawn* cherry…”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Pine hugs them. “It’s okay. It’ll be okay.”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Thank you"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Not usually."
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
“Of course.” They blush a tiny bit. “I’m sorry I didn’t ask to hug you, you just…seemed like you needed it.”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"I did, and its fine"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*erm. friendship/sibling roleplay, anyone? For siblings, maybe we have them be full siblings and plan out backstory in PMs?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Why?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.