"Hmmm...forgive me.most of my interactions end after I say I read the bible. I know not where to go from here."
"Oh, do people not want to talk to you?"
"Not usually."
"Why?"
*Did you miss this?*
*yup*
"Because I mix Christianity with Paganism"
"I dont find anything wrong with that, i dont care what you believe, unless you attack me for it"
"I find that a nice sentiment, mighty useful in a place like this."
"That it is"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
”I was gonna ask you to be my boyfriend today, but I’m reconsidering considering you’re apparently a toddler now.”
Fern does as well, and about 10 hours pass. It’s now 1 am. Fern wakes up. “Cherry…? I’ll let you sleep some more.”
"AFTER Thanksgiving."
"Didn't we already have that conversation? And i'm godly terrified of humans, let alone human doctors"
But cherry was already awake, braiding Fern's hair.
“Ugh, you just don’t understand Christmas! Do you wanna.. I don’t know, draw or something?”
”No, we didn’t, and two, you’ll be fine. Cal and the other Apollo kids are nice.”
Fern turns around and kisses them. “Good morning, shadow.”
"I understand Christmas, but not until AFTER thanksgiving."
"Fine." he enters the infirmary, muttering. "I love you? Will that save me?"
They kiss back, smiling. "hi, sleepy."
“Fine… what do you want to do?”
”Nope. It’s sweet though. I love you too.” Sprout blushes, clearly trying to keep it together.
”hi, insomniac.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*No. I will never rest in peace. I shall claw my way back up from my grave to torment the world once more.*
*Wanna RP?*
*yooooo gonz I PMed you :3*
*gonz who u want*
*Mmmmmm who's the one who's AJ's boyfriend Masha is starting a hit list*
*excuse me WHAT?*
Sprout is walking around.
*Would Sprout be able to see past a 25 in stealth?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
*No. I will never rest in peace. I shall claw my way back up from my grave to torment the world once more.*
*Wanna RP?*
*yooooo gonz I PMed you :3*
*gonz who u want*
*Mmmmmm who's the one who's AJ's boyfriend Masha is starting a hit list*
*excuse me WHAT?*
Sprout is walking around.
*Would Sprout be able to see past a 25 in stealth?*
*I don’t wanna roll so let’s say no*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Ezra is walking below the tree, looking up a oliver.
Pine is nearby.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*No. I will never rest in peace. I shall claw my way back up from my grave to torment the world once more.*
*Wanna RP?*
*yooooo gonz I PMed you :3*
*gonz who u want*
*Mmmmmm who's the one who's AJ's boyfriend Masha is starting a hit list*
*excuse me WHAT?*
Sprout is walking around.
*Would Sprout be able to see past a 25 in stealth?*
*I don’t wanna roll so let’s say no*
*Okie!*
Masha steps out from behind a tree, with a cup of Kool-Aid. The color shifts to whatever Sprout's favourite color is.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*No. I will never rest in peace. I shall claw my way back up from my grave to torment the world once more.*
*Wanna RP?*
*yooooo gonz I PMed you :3*
*gonz who u want*
*Mmmmmm who's the one who's AJ's boyfriend Masha is starting a hit list*
*excuse me WHAT?*
Sprout is walking around.
*Would Sprout be able to see past a 25 in stealth?*
*I don’t wanna roll so let’s say no*
*Okie!*
Masha steps out from behind a tree, with a cup of Kool-Aid. The color shifts to whatever Sprout's favourite color is.
“Um, hi?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Ezra is walking below the tree, looking up a oliver.
Pine is nearby.
Oliver waves. “Howdy, mate!”
Aspen waves to Pine. “Hey! I stole some stuff from camp and now I’ve got furniture!”
Ezra waves back. “Hi! Who are you?”
pine facepalms. “WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE THEIVES.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*No. I will never rest in peace. I shall claw my way back up from my grave to torment the world once more.*
*Wanna RP?*
*yooooo gonz I PMed you :3*
*gonz who u want*
*Mmmmmm who's the one who's AJ's boyfriend Masha is starting a hit list*
*excuse me WHAT?*
Sprout is walking around.
*Would Sprout be able to see past a 25 in stealth?*
*I don’t wanna roll so let’s say no*
*Okie!*
Masha steps out from behind a tree, with a cup of Kool-Aid. The color shifts to whatever Sprout's favourite color is.
“Um, hi?”
"Hello! Would you like a drink? Your boyfriend asked if I wanted to be in a polycule with you and him."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Ezra is walking below the tree, looking up a oliver.
Pine is nearby.
Oliver waves. “Howdy, mate!”
Aspen waves to Pine. “Hey! I stole some stuff from camp and now I’ve got furniture!”
Ezra waves back. “Hi! Who are you?”
pine facepalms. “WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE THEIVES.”
*New game plan: Make Pine friends with Masha*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
"Hmmm...forgive me.most of my interactions end after I say I read the bible. I know not where to go from here."
"Oh, do people not want to talk to you?"
"Not usually."
"Why?"
*Did you miss this?*
*yup*
"Because I mix Christianity with Paganism"
"I dont find anything wrong with that, i dont care what you believe, unless you attack me for it"
"I find that a nice sentiment, mighty useful in a place like this."
"That it is"
*Got buried again*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*No. I will never rest in peace. I shall claw my way back up from my grave to torment the world once more.*
*Wanna RP?*
*yooooo gonz I PMed you :3*
*gonz who u want*
*Mmmmmm who's the one who's AJ's boyfriend Masha is starting a hit list*
*excuse me WHAT?*
Sprout is walking around.
*Would Sprout be able to see past a 25 in stealth?*
*I don’t wanna roll so let’s say no*
*Okie!*
Masha steps out from behind a tree, with a cup of Kool-Aid. The color shifts to whatever Sprout's favourite color is.
“Um, hi?”
"Hello! Would you like a drink? Your boyfriend asked if I wanted to be in a polycule with you and him."
“…is it poisoned? Also, bold, and sure, but I at least need to know your name and get to know you a little first.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
He turns around. “Hey fael. How’ve you been doing?” His tone is warmer than usual, and his eyes softer.
"Not that great."
“Aw, why?”
"Personal reasons, mostly because of my family"
“Mmm. Do you wanna talk about it or just…stay with me?”
"I have been think about why i left them"
“I understand that. It’s hard to think about family who’s hurt you, no? Especially if they’re not around.”
"They didn't hurt me intentionally"
“Well, I don’t think they ever do. Or at least, they shouldn’t try to.”
"They didnt"
“How did they hurt you?” Pine pauses from his gardening, and turns around.
"I couldn't tell them anything, thus I left, to spare them."
“And do you regret this, Fael?”
"Yes" they, gasp for air, after saying this, like a large burden just left them
Pine hugs them. “It’s okay. It’ll be okay.”
"Thank you"
“Of course.” They blush a tiny bit. “I’m sorry I didn’t ask to hug you, you just…seemed like you needed it.”
"I did, and its fine"
“This is a weird question, but do you have a partner? My friend lilac needs some… volunteers for some couples spell or something.”
"no, im single"
“Cool.”
*mayyyybe this is where fael starts to like pine? Not sure, but pines too stupid to realize he likes fael.*
*maybe, i dont know, it could be right here, it could not be*
"Yeah, never wanted romance, before"
“Yeah. My siblings are like- always going on dates and things. I don’t know how they do it.”
"I dont either "
*Also, got buried*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ezra is walking below the tree, looking up a oliver.
Pine is nearby.
Oliver waves. “Howdy, mate!”
Aspen waves to Pine. “Hey! I stole some stuff from camp and now I’ve got furniture!”
Ezra waves back. “Hi! Who are you?”
pine facepalms. “WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE THEIVES.”
*New game plan: Make Pine friends with Masha*
*lol, he’ll probably be really protective of sprout if masha’s his gf*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"That it is"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Fine… what do you want to do?”
”Nope. It’s sweet though. I love you too.” Sprout blushes, clearly trying to keep it together.
”hi, insomniac.”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*Would Sprout be able to see past a 25 in stealth?*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*gtg*
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
*friendy friends rp, anyone?*
Murphy is sitting on the beach.
Oliver is climbing a tree.
Aspen is building her fort.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I don’t wanna roll so let’s say no*
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Ezra is walking below the tree, looking up a oliver.
Pine is nearby.
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*Okie!*
Masha steps out from behind a tree, with a cup of Kool-Aid. The color shifts to whatever Sprout's favourite color is.
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Oliver waves. “Howdy, mate!”
Aspen waves to Pine. “Hey! I stole some stuff from camp and now I’ve got furniture!”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
“Um, hi?”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Ezra waves back. “Hi! Who are you?”
pine facepalms. “WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE THEIVES.”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Hello! Would you like a drink? Your boyfriend asked if I wanted to be in a polycule with you and him."
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*New game plan: Make Pine friends with Masha*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*GTG*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*Got buried again*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“…is it poisoned? Also, bold, and sure, but I at least need to know your name and get to know you a little first.”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
“I’m Oliver!” He says, climbing down from his tree.
“I’m not a thief!” She protests. “I was liberating the Aphrodite cabin of their goods after they hurt my new friend!”
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Also, got buried*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*lol, he’ll probably be really protective of sprout if masha’s his gf*
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*Awwwww bye*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!