She drops into a dive, and gets to the ground, pretty fast, and she says, after taking five seconds to breat "Need to tell you something,"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael drops into a dive, landing right next to them, and immediately collapses, after overexerting themself
Kori grabs a knife from his pocket and pokes Fael with the handle
"I.. need.. to ..tell... som..ething"
"Huh?" He says then mutters something
"Somebody is planning something, something violent"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"... Hey. Sorry for being a bit... rude... a couple days ago, but I'm kinda here on important business, and I need to do... something... and weird Masha logic made it seem like you being out of commission for a bit would be good... but I kinda messed up... and sorta messed things up... So I'm here to apologize. And please don't tell anyone what happened..."
“Oh, don’t worry AJ already knows. Also, I would consider pulling a pistol out on me a bit more than rude.”
"First of all, that was a revolver. Second of all, I guess what I'm doing now would be doubly rude? IS that a thing? Anyways, I can't have you blabbing, so I'm gonna need you to keep quiet on that. And I'll probably have to have a similar conversation with AJ as well, then..."
“300 bucks. Minimum.”
"... I could just like... shoot you."
He pulls out a whole machine gun. “Wanna try?”
"Awww. Of course you're armed. And here I thought this would be quick... oh well. At least it'll still be easy."
“Oh yeah, and did I mention my friend put a protection ward on here?
"Oooh. Rune magic. That's neat. Changes practically nothing, but still neat. How fast do you think you can shoot before I land a fatal blow? Or, how quickly can you shoot me before I escape and kill AJ? Or, how do you know he isn't already dead?"
“Oh, and did I mention she’s here now?” Lilac appears behind her. *lilac casts power word kill, if she has >100 hp she dies, if not takes 52 dmg*
*MMMMMMM*
A bell echoes through the forest. Thanatos has arrived to reap the souls of the damned. Masha stands still, gazing at the black winged spectre of death. Another soul is offered to him, one that previously eluded his grasp. Thanatos shrugs. Better late than never. The bell rings once more, and Death has passed.
A rosy glow emanates from above Masha's head, along with the image of a butterfly.
Masha grins.
"Awww... That little trick won't work so well on me!"
*initiative?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
She drops into a dive, and gets to the ground, pretty fast, and she says, after taking five seconds to breat "Need to tell you something,"
"Uh... okay?"
"Somebody is planning something bad"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Be with you. That’s…kinda what we’re doing right now though.”
"Yeah"
*Found*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
She drops into a dive, and gets to the ground, pretty fast, and she says, after taking five seconds to breat "Need to tell you something,"
"Uh... okay?"
"Somebody is planning something bad"
"Cool. Everyone is."
"Like setting fire to the entire camp, and they have help"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael drops into a dive, landing right next to them, and immediately collapses, after overexerting themself
Kori grabs a knife from his pocket and pokes Fael with the handle
"I.. need.. to ..tell... som..ething"
"Huh?" He says then mutters something
"Somebody is planning something, something violent"
"Wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last."
"Like setting the camp on fire, and, they have help "
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Be with you. That’s…kinda what we’re doing right now though.”
"Yeah"
*Found*
“Do you have any ideas?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
“Be with you. That’s…kinda what we’re doing right now though.”
"Yeah"
*Found*
“Do you have any ideas?”
"About what?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
She drops into a dive, and gets to the ground, pretty fast, and she says, after taking five seconds to breat "Need to tell you something,"
"Uh... okay?"
"Somebody is planning something bad"
"Cool. Everyone is."
"Like setting fire to the entire camp, and they have help"
"Ooh, okay. Want me to kill em?"
"I don't think you can"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
She drops into a dive, and gets to the ground, pretty fast, and she says, after taking five seconds to breat "Need to tell you something,"
"Uh... okay?"
"Somebody is planning something bad"
"Cool. Everyone is."
"Like setting fire to the entire camp, and they have help"
*Setting fire to the whole camp? Hmmm… that sounds neat!*
*Did I get it wrong? Fael is panicing, not thinking straight*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael drops into a dive, landing right next to them, and immediately collapses, after overexerting themself
Kori grabs a knife from his pocket and pokes Fael with the handle
"I.. need.. to ..tell... som..ething"
"Huh?" He says then mutters something
"Somebody is planning something, something violent"
"Wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last."
"Like setting the camp on fire, and, they have help "
"How's that worse than a large amount of monsters, a evil being being let into camp, said evil being having campers help, and a bunch of other things."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Huh?" He says then mutters something
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
She drops into a dive, and gets to the ground, pretty fast, and she says, after taking five seconds to breat "Need to tell you something,"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Uh... okay?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"RUDE"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Somebody is planning something, something violent"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*initiative?*
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Somebody is planning something bad"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Cool. Everyone is."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Found*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last."
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
"Like setting fire to the entire camp, and they have help"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Like setting the camp on fire, and, they have help "
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Ooh, okay. Want me to kill em?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
“Do you have any ideas?”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"About what?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I don't think you can"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Setting fire to the whole camp? Hmmm… that sounds neat!*
The clocks run out, too late to wake up.
You're locked under this nightmare's thumb.
Begging you hide and run.
W H A T H A V E I B E C O M E ?
*Did I get it wrong? Fael is panicing, not thinking straight*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Yeah I can..."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"How's that worse than a large amount of monsters, a evil being being let into camp, said evil being having campers help, and a bunch of other things."
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p