My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*Aspen, reload the site, and edit something small, that should fix the error
If you try and edit before reloading, DDB break and it doesnt edit*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
*Buried*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
“Was that line- platonic or- I don’t know?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
“Was that line- platonic or- I don’t know?”
"It's... Yes, i do love you" They, for the first time. blush
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
“Was that line- platonic or- I don’t know?”
"It's... Yes, i do love you" They, for the first time. blush
“That’s-“ they sigh. “As more than a friend?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
“Was that line- platonic or- I don’t know?”
"It's... Yes, i do love you" They, for the first time. blush
“That’s-“ they sigh. “As more than a friend?”
"Yes"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
“Was that line- platonic or- I don’t know?”
"It's... Yes, i do love you" They, for the first time. blush
“That’s-“ they sigh. “As more than a friend?”
"Yes"
“…cool.” He blushes
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Fael has moved back into the hermes cabin, regreting it, but knowing its needed
Pine is walking back from the infirmary. “Fael…? Why are you in Hermes cabin?”
"I can't live in the woods"
“Well, you don’t need to live in this… cabin, if that’s even what you can call it. Come stay with me in the Persephone cabin.”
"Would that be against the rules?"
“Eh, they don’t care. We always let a few unclaimed kids live in Persephone cabin.”
"Thank you pine"
“But… murder child might be there too.”
"The murdery child can't kill me, they tried that already"
“They’ve tried that with everyone but sprout.”
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
"What did i say? it's fine"
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
“Was that line- platonic or- I don’t know?”
"It's... Yes, i do love you" They, for the first time. blush
“That’s-“ they sigh. “As more than a friend?”
"Yes"
“…cool.” He blushes
"Yeah"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
“Your ferret. Now what’s your name?”
”3 months.”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"It didn't work, but they did stab me"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Anyways… how’ve you been?” Pine seems extremely more soft spoken
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"I got attacked, and attacked them back, afterwards"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Jason."
*You forgot something*
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
*edited it*
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
*I don't see the edit*
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
*Aspen, reload the site, and edit something small, that should fix the error
If you try and edit before reloading, DDB break and it doesnt edit*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Buried*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Oh, um..I’m sorry? Also can I maybe get some context about…what you said the other day?”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"What did i say? it's fine"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“…about the whole…loving me thing?” He blushes a little
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Yeah, what context do you want?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Was that line- platonic or- I don’t know?”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"It's... Yes, i do love you" They, for the first time. blush
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“That’s-“ they sigh. “As more than a friend?”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Yes"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“…cool.” He blushes
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
"Yeah"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*cut* “Would you wanna…go on a date?”
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3