Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*3*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4*
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
I await to see what you create
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
I await to see what you create
Remember, I do not have to make anything
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4*
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
*Sure! I've got only a few minutes, though. Also realized nature goddesses get 4 * 30 sq.ft, so my Ewoks'll live there.*
Shesheshen is in her domain --- a clearing surrounded by massive, towering trees that stretch farther up than you can see, it holds a huge storybook in the exact center, open to a page. She reads as her creatures listen ---- from their houses high above and from her shoulders alike.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4*
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
*Sure! I've got only a few minutes, though. Also realized nature goddesses get 1 * 30 sq.ft, so my Ewoks'll live there.*
Shesheshen is in her domain --- a clearing surrounded by massive, towering trees that stretch farther up than you can see, it holds a huge storybook in the exact center, open to a page. She reads as her creatures listen ---- from their houses high above and from her shoulders alike.
A small cat walks up to the trees, and calls into the forest, "Ah, so somebody does live here!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
I await to see what you create
Remember, I do not have to make anything
Then what would you do if you do not make anything
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
I await to see what you create
Remember, I do not have to make anything
Then what would you do if you do not make anything
Watch
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
I await to see what you create
Remember, I do not have to make anything
Then what would you do if you do not make anything
Watch
Would it not get boring?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Hmm so have you created anything then?
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
I await to see what you create
Remember, I do not have to make anything
Then what would you do if you do not make anything
Watch
Would it not get boring?
No, watching life is never boring
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4*
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
*Sure! I've got only a few minutes, though. Also realized nature goddesses get 1 * 30 sq.ft, so my Ewoks'll live there.*
Shesheshen is in her domain --- a clearing surrounded by massive, towering trees that stretch farther up than you can see, it holds a huge storybook in the exact center, open to a page. She reads as her creatures listen ---- from their houses high above and from her shoulders alike.
A small cat walks up to the trees, and calls into the forest, "Ah, so somebody does live here!"
"Of course! And it's good to see you again, little one!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4*
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
*Sure! I've got only a few minutes, though. Also realized nature goddesses get 1 * 30 sq.ft, so my Ewoks'll live there.*
Shesheshen is in her domain --- a clearing surrounded by massive, towering trees that stretch farther up than you can see, it holds a huge storybook in the exact center, open to a page. She reads as her creatures listen ---- from their houses high above and from her shoulders alike.
A small cat walks up to the trees, and calls into the forest, "Ah, so somebody does live here!"
"Of course! And it's good to see you again, little one!"
"Hello again!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*4*
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
*Sure! I've got only a few minutes, though. Also realized nature goddesses get 1 * 30 sq.ft, so my Ewoks'll live there.*
Shesheshen is in her domain --- a clearing surrounded by massive, towering trees that stretch farther up than you can see, it holds a huge storybook in the exact center, open to a page. She reads as her creatures listen ---- from their houses high above and from her shoulders alike.
A small cat walks up to the trees, and calls into the forest, "Ah, so somebody does live here!"
"Of course! And it's good to see you again, little one!"
"Hello again!"
"Would you care to hear a tale, little one? Or many tales, in fact? I have been looking for a friend to share this domain with..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hmm so have you created anything then?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Not yet, I have not wanted, yet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*3*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Nice one! Want to roleplay?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I await to see what you create
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Remember, I do not have to make anything
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Sure! I've got only a few minutes, though. Also realized nature goddesses get 4 * 30 sq.ft, so my Ewoks'll live there.*
Shesheshen is in her domain --- a clearing surrounded by massive, towering trees that stretch farther up than you can see, it holds a huge storybook in the exact center, open to a page. She reads as her creatures listen ---- from their houses high above and from her shoulders alike.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
A small cat walks up to the trees, and calls into the forest, "Ah, so somebody does live here!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Then what would you do if you do not make anything
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Watch
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Would it not get boring?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
No, watching life is never boring
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Cut with gato*
"Suit yourself"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Fair enough"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Of course! And it's good to see you again, little one!"
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
So, you do understand
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Hello again!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Would you care to hear a tale, little one? Or many tales, in fact? I have been looking for a friend to share this domain with..."
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|