Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Danadas smiles down at them. "How long have you three known my friend Gato?"
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Danadas smiles down at them. "How long have you three known my friend Gato?"
Verdosi says, "15ish years."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Danadas smiles down at them. "How long have you three known my friend Gato?"
Verdosi says, "15ish years."
"Oh? That's longer then I have." he turns to Gato. "You four must be great friends then."
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Danadas smiles down at them. "How long have you three known my friend Gato?"
Verdosi says, "15ish years."
"Oh? That's longer then I have." he turns to Gato. "You four must be great friends then."
Gato says, "Yes, they tease me, relentlessly."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Danadas smiles down at them. "How long have you three known my friend Gato?"
Verdosi says, "15ish years."
"Oh? That's longer then I have." he turns to Gato. "You four must be great friends then."
Gato says, "Yes, they tease me, relentlessly."
"hmm. As many friends are expected to do. A testament to true loyalty that you, nor them, have ended the relationship because of simple teasing."
Happy New Year Everybody. I wish you all good luck on this revolution of our sun. 2
Wow, great roll! I hope you don't have diviner
Gato 11
Atherial 7
[I do]
*That sucks, lol. roleplay?*
[sure]
Danadas is currently having a picnic with some of his now humanoid followers.
Gato, being followed by her three cats, walks towards him
Danadas spots the Gato and the trio following Gato and waves them over with a smile. "Hello friend. May the new Century be upon us."
"Yes, it does!"
"Amazing. My friends here proposed a sort of holiday to celebrate the fact. Nothing special, simply a picnic in the deity's holy lands. That would be here for me." He gestures to the flowing river and floating boulders of futures probable and impossible.
"I never did take a moment to appreciate."
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
"Thank you"
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Danadas smiles down at them. "How long have you three known my friend Gato?"
Verdosi says, "15ish years."
"Oh? That's longer then I have." he turns to Gato. "You four must be great friends then."
Gato says, "Yes, they tease me, relentlessly."
"hmm. As many friends are expected to do. A testament to true loyalty that you, nor them, have ended the relationship because of simple teasing."
"Yes"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Gato 2
Atherial 6
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
[Because of the weird forum stuff, can we ignore any weekly follower losses? I was planning to do my creation thing on Friday.]
Yeah, that makes sense
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Danadas blessed one of his followers with foresight, allowing the now humanoid butterfly shapeshifter to become a legend. [Enhance Mortal, cost: 10, follower gain: 43
Now the Seer of the Woven Future is kneeling before two crows, feeding them flowers which he sprouted, their broken wings remending themselves. [Create Superior Potion of Healing, cost: 10, follower gain: 14, 4 leftover]
"Then come join us, my feline friend. There are plenty sandwiches to go around." Danadas picks up one such sandwich and lifts it up in a kind of cheers.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"Thank you"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Danadas hands one of his followers a sandwich, without any cheese strangely. The follower in question looks very grateful in return. The butterfly god turns to Gato. "Who are your friends? I don't believe I've met them yet and therefore should not know their names."
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Gato points towards the small white cat with a black tail, and says, "Eve." Then she points to the small grayish cat with a white belly, and says, "Verdosi." Finally, she points towards the small blueish cat with bright white ears and says, "Fael."
*The bodyguards are my past characters from dead threads*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Lovely to meet you, Eve, Verdosi, and Fael." He gestures to his followers. "This is Ichi, Ni, and San. Their names were chosen for themselves." The three followers look nearly identical to Danadas except for their smaller size, the actual eyes upon their faces, and the streaks of dyed hair. Ichi's hair is red, Ni's is blue, and San's is yellow.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Eve speaks to Danadas "Hello to you as well!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Danadas smiles down at them. "How long have you three known my friend Gato?"
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Verdosi says, "15ish years."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Oh? That's longer then I have." he turns to Gato. "You four must be great friends then."
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Gato says, "Yes, they tease me, relentlessly."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"hmm. As many friends are expected to do. A testament to true loyalty that you, nor them, have ended the relationship because of simple teasing."
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
*happy New Year y'all*
*pls trim down the quote chains*
+ 3 creation points today
Kasrik Argentum Stellaris Fiddlesticks the Wizard, Lord of Stars, Master Trickster, Creator of the Mosh of Stardust Hornets and Mimiczilla.
"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" >:3
"Honk."
"Yes"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato 2
Atherial 6
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*4 days of rolls :/*
3
4
6
6
Kasrik Argentum Stellaris Fiddlesticks the Wizard, Lord of Stars, Master Trickster, Creator of the Mosh of Stardust Hornets and Mimiczilla.
"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" >:3
"Honk."
Then my other three
Gato 23
Atherial 28
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
27
[Because of the weird forum stuff, can we ignore any weekly follower losses? I was planning to do my creation thing on Friday.]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Yeah, that makes sense
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
HOLY ATHERIAL IS COOKING
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Danadas blessed one of his followers with foresight, allowing the now humanoid butterfly shapeshifter to become a legend. [Enhance Mortal, cost: 10, follower gain: 43
Now the Seer of the Woven Future is kneeling before two crows, feeding them flowers which he sprouted, their broken wings remending themselves. [Create Superior Potion of Healing, cost: 10, follower gain: 14, 4 leftover]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!