7. Heartbreak - So broken down by the world that they have become cruel and twisted-a strange version of love that nobody recognizes.
Vaelentine(not sure about the name, vae is the Latin word for woe and I thought it sounded nice) - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
More modern idea - constantly on their phone on dating apps, always listening to like Taylor Swift or smth
Other idea - Constantly holding a bottle of wine or smth idk
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
9. Terror - Hides their face with a pair of sunglasses/blindfold (depending on time period), as looking into their eyes causes visions of terrible fates.
Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
(Basically SCP 096 but more terrifying.)
Idk about purple but I was wanting the gods to be more… humanoid. Approchable. But maybe that’s what she wanted, so I’ll wait for her :D
I like the idea of humanoid gods tbf
I thought this was going to be like the aspect of humanity gone too far.
That makes me think of terror having an uncanny valley type effect on people when they’re in their more approachable form or whatever, like even when they’re trying to look normal you can still tell something is off
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
7. Heartbreak - So broken down by the world that they have become cruel and twisted-a strange version of love that nobody recognizes.
Vaelentine(not sure about the name, vae is the Latin word for woe and I thought it sounded nice) - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
More modern idea - constantly on their phone on dating apps, always listening to like Taylor Swift or smth
Other idea - Constantly holding a bottle of wine or smth idk
9. Terror - Hides their face with a pair of sunglasses/blindfold (depending on time period), as looking into their eyes causes visions of terrible fates.
Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
(Basically SCP 096 but more terrifying.)
Idk about purple but I was wanting the gods to be more… humanoid. Approchable. But maybe that’s what she wanted, so I’ll wait for her :D
I like the idea of humanoid gods tbf
I thought this was going to be like the aspect of humanity gone too far.
That makes me think of terror having an uncanny valley type effect on people when they’re in their more approachable form or whatever, like even when they’re trying to look normal you can still tell something is off
9. Terror - Hides their face with a pair of sunglasses/blindfold (depending on time period), as looking into their eyes causes visions of terrible fates.
Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
(Basically SCP 096 but more terrifying.)
Idk about purple but I was wanting the gods to be more… humanoid. Approchable. But maybe that’s what she wanted, so I’ll wait for her :D
I like the idea of humanoid gods tbf
I thought this was going to be like the aspect of humanity gone too far.
It can be! But I feel like making them monsters would just kinda make things weird. I think their true ugliness should be on the inside.
9. Terror - Hides their face with a pair of sunglasses/blindfold (depending on time period), as looking into their eyes causes visions of terrible fates.
Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
(Basically SCP 096 but more terrifying.)
Idk about purple but I was wanting the gods to be more… humanoid. Approchable. But maybe that’s what she wanted, so I’ll wait for her :D
I like the idea of humanoid gods tbf
I thought this was going to be like the aspect of humanity gone too far.
It can be! But I feel like making them monsters would just kinda make things weird. I think their true ugliness should be on the inside.
9. Terror - Hides their face with a pair of sunglasses/blindfold (depending on time period), as looking into their eyes causes visions of terrible fates.
Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
(Basically SCP 096 but more terrifying.)
Idk about purple but I was wanting the gods to be more… humanoid. Approchable. But maybe that’s what she wanted, so I’ll wait for her :D
I like the idea of humanoid gods tbf
I thought this was going to be like the aspect of humanity gone too far.
It can be! But I feel like making them monsters would just kinda make things weird. I think their true ugliness should be on the inside.
9. Terror - Hides their face with a pair of sunglasses/blindfold (depending on time period), as looking into their eyes causes visions of terrible fates.
Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
(Basically SCP 096 but more terrifying.)
Idk about purple but I was wanting the gods to be more… humanoid. Approchable. But maybe that’s what she wanted, so I’ll wait for her :D
I like the idea of humanoid gods tbf
I thought this was going to be like the aspect of humanity gone too far.
It can be! But I feel like making them monsters would just kinda make things weird. I think their true ugliness should be on the inside.
Maybe that could be True Form?
I do like the idea that some of the gods have a true form and then one they take when they want to go undercover with humans
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
7. Heartbreak - So broken down by the world that they have become cruel and twisted-a strange version of love that nobody recognizes.
Vaelentine(not sure about the name, vae is the Latin word for woe and I thought it sounded nice) - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
More modern idea - constantly on their phone on dating apps, always listening to like Taylor Swift or smth
Other idea - Constantly holding a bottle of wine or smth idk
Velntine.
I like the idea of them being an alcoholic, perhaps we could aim for names that sound less european?
1. Valor - Obsessed with the idea of valor, being valiant, and proving oneself. Invented the idea of the games, believes themself already worthy.
2. Whimsy - Cheerful, unserious, faelike. I'd imagine theyre a bit of a two face, perhaps even a ten face.
3. Fury - Usually pretty rational-blows up sometimes. They have been known to cause disasters. Your standard greek-ish god.
4. Pride - Self centered, achieves much and feels great about it.
5. Devotion - Possible spouse of another deity, or perhaps considers themself devoted to their cause, which is something probably pretty bad.
6. Obsession - Possibly falls into love constantly, and all their myths end with tragedy.
7. Heartbreak - So broken down by the world that they have become cruel and twisted-a strange version of love that nobody recognizes.
8. Retribution - Deeply centered on revenge and past ills.
9. Terror - Hides their face with a pair of sunglasses/blindfold (depending on time period), as looking into their eyes causes visions of terrible fates.
10. Panic - Brings irrational fears to those around them, incredibly social, likes making people scared. More like anxiety tbh.
11. Bliss - Surrounds themself with lavish things in the attempt to hide their own failures.
12. Disdain - Despises the world and sees mortals as small gnats.
13. Determination - Sees the world as something to be conquered and the other gods as a game to be won.
14. Excitement - A bit... over the top. Fashionable, works well with Inspiration and Whimsy.
15. Serenity - Constantly preaches to the other gods about meditation and the soul, but is an enabler.
16. Weariness - Has grown tired of the world and seeks to only rest. Very passive and detached.
17. Inspiration - Quite an artist-they always have twisted ideas in their mind, but they are creative nonetheless.
Removed satisfaction cause it turns out we had 18 :D not sure how wed incorporate that into a god. Also I think we could later on hide their domains and just say theyre gods and see what people guess.
1. Valor wears the skulls of his strongest victims. Very rarely takes human form, because he wants people to see him in all his glory. He believes he is the best of the gods because he’s the strongest.
Valor is supposed to be a heroic emotion representing bravery instead of strength. I’d think someone who represents valor in a twisted way would try their best to live up to that emotion instead of putting skulls on themself (which is also highly impractical and unsanitary (although I guess gods wouldn’t care about health)), but in my mind, Valor would try their best to seem brave-not powerful, while actually being a coward. Might also search for valor in other people too by sending them on death quests.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Vaelentine - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
Heartbreak is a raging alchoholic, and constantly trying to disassociate from everything. Often, heartbreak takes part in dooming peoples relationships rather than sending out minions, because they enjoy watching the relationships become toxic(same thing happened to them, so they’re taking out their anger on other people)
8.
9. Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
10. Panic/Anxiety is the most morally good of the gods(still morally questionable tho). Constantly fiddling with stuff/biting their lip/their nails. They take the form of a human so much that the Gods can’t remember the last time they saw Panic’s true form.
11. Bliss used to be the spouse of heartbreak when Heartbreak was the god of love, but Bliss did something that caused them to become heartbreak. That’s why Bliss surrounds themself with lavish stuff, to distract themself from the people they harmed.
Bliss is relatively nice, they rule over an area of the nations/factuons/cities and make laws based off of fun. Her nation has some of the most impoverished/starving people because so few people choose to work in jobs related to agriculture or infrastructure. Most people are jobless, or work at places like night clubs.
12. Disdain is barely known on the mortal plane. This is because most cultists who worship Disdain will end up meeting their demise in ‘accidents’(Demise gets involved in killing mortals so much that they have to make their killings look like accidents, so that the other gods won’t get angry at her). Demise is working on creating a group of immortals in their image, because Demise believes they are the best
7. Heartbreak - So broken down by the world that they have become cruel and twisted-a strange version of love that nobody recognizes.
Vaelentine(not sure about the name, vae is the Latin word for woe and I thought it sounded nice) - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
More modern idea - constantly on their phone on dating apps, always listening to like Taylor Swift or smth
Other idea - Constantly holding a bottle of wine or smth idk
Velntine.
I like the idea of them being an alcoholic, perhaps we could aim for names that sound less european?
What name would you do for them?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
7. Heartbreak - So broken down by the world that they have become cruel and twisted-a strange version of love that nobody recognizes.
Vaelentine(not sure about the name, vae is the Latin word for woe and I thought it sounded nice) - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
More modern idea - constantly on their phone on dating apps, always listening to like Taylor Swift or smth
Other idea - Constantly holding a bottle of wine or smth idk
Velntine.
I like the idea of them being an alcoholic, perhaps we could aim for names that sound less european?
What name would you do for them?
Kamon :p or for something more feminine, Karnika. Or honestly names without meaning that just sound sick.
I think that the gods should have a mix between old and modern fashion and names and speaking styles, regardless of what time period this takes place in. I think it's neat when immortals show how removed they are with how mortals perceive time, even if they are directly involved in the affairs of mortals.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
What are we thinking for cities? Perhaps each god has a city or smth?
I was thinking that each god could control a faction of a cult-like empire.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
While these are interesting names and do sound good, I think we should focus on having names with meaning. There might be one in There but I just don’t understand it, but I feel like we should make the names more significant and tie into both the world and their aspect. These aren’t just random fantasy monsters, they are the gods of this world. Also, as a general note, we should try and branch out from a European style of names, as well as introducing naming schemes from multiple cultures and eras of time.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
What are we thinking for cities? Perhaps each god has a city or smth?
I was thinking that each god could control a faction of a cult-like empire.
Ooooooooh great :D Idk how the empire would be 17 factions tho, thats a lottttttt
Truee
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
7. Heartbreak - So broken down by the world that they have become cruel and twisted-a strange version of love that nobody recognizes.
Vaelentine(not sure about the name, vae is the Latin word for woe and I thought it sounded nice) - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
More modern idea - constantly on their phone on dating apps, always listening to like Taylor Swift or smth
Other idea - Constantly holding a bottle of wine or smth idk
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
That makes me think of terror having an uncanny valley type effect on people when they’re in their more approachable form or whatever, like even when they’re trying to look normal you can still tell something is off
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
Velntine.
Exactly what I was thinking.
It can be! But I feel like making them monsters would just kinda make things weird. I think their true ugliness should be on the inside.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Maybe that could be True Form?
Maybe.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I do like the idea that some of the gods have a true form and then one they take when they want to go undercover with humans
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
I like the idea of them being an alcoholic, perhaps we could aim for names that sound less european?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
1. Valor wears the skulls of his strongest victims. Very rarely takes human form, because he wants people to see him in all his glory. He believes he is the best of the gods because he’s the strongest.
Valor is supposed to be a heroic emotion representing bravery instead of strength. I’d think someone who represents valor in a twisted way would try their best to live up to that emotion instead of putting skulls on themself (which is also highly impractical and unsanitary (although I guess gods wouldn’t care about health)), but in my mind, Valor would try their best to seem brave-not powerful, while actually being a coward. Might also search for valor in other people too by sending them on death quests.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Vaelentine - Appears as a short humanoid, about 5’5. Have a dripping heart tattoo on their neck, with a little line cutting it in half. When not disguised as a human, their skin is a lightish purple.
Heartbreak is a raging alchoholic, and constantly trying to disassociate from everything. Often, heartbreak takes part in dooming peoples relationships rather than sending out minions, because they enjoy watching the relationships become toxic(same thing happened to them, so they’re taking out their anger on other people)
8.
9. Veldoran - The epitome of Terror, its body is boney and elongated, spikes along its spine, it stands 12 feet tall, bent over with its fingers scrapping along the floor every time it walks, it's skin looks like burnt flesh, wears a black raggedy blindfold.
10. Panic/Anxiety is the most morally good of the gods(still morally questionable tho). Constantly fiddling with stuff/biting their lip/their nails. They take the form of a human so much that the Gods can’t remember the last time they saw Panic’s true form.
11. Bliss used to be the spouse of heartbreak when Heartbreak was the god of love, but Bliss did something that caused them to become heartbreak. That’s why Bliss surrounds themself with lavish stuff, to distract themself from the people they harmed.
Bliss is relatively nice, they rule over an area of the nations/factuons/cities and make laws based off of fun. Her nation has some of the most impoverished/starving people because so few people choose to work in jobs related to agriculture or infrastructure. Most people are jobless, or work at places like night clubs.
12. Disdain is barely known on the mortal plane. This is because most cultists who worship Disdain will end up meeting their demise in ‘accidents’(Demise gets involved in killing mortals so much that they have to make their killings look like accidents, so that the other gods won’t get angry at her). Demise is working on creating a group of immortals in their image, because Demise believes they are the best
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Info so far.
What name would you do for them?
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
Kamon :p or for something more feminine, Karnika. Or honestly names without meaning that just sound sick.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Hernela, Belskin, Fendari, Relacath.
I got names for days.
stuff isnt loading so imma just post
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I think that the gods should have a mix between old and modern fashion and names and speaking styles, regardless of what time period this takes place in. I think it's neat when immortals show how removed they are with how mortals perceive time, even if they are directly involved in the affairs of mortals.
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
What are we thinking for cities? Perhaps each god has a city or smth?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I was thinking that each god could control a faction of a cult-like empire.
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Ooooooooh great :D Idk how the empire would be 17 factions tho, thats a lottttttt
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
While these are interesting names and do sound good, I think we should focus on having names with meaning. There might be one in There but I just don’t understand it, but I feel like we should make the names more significant and tie into both the world and their aspect. These aren’t just random fantasy monsters, they are the gods of this world. Also, as a general note, we should try and branch out from a European style of names, as well as introducing naming schemes from multiple cultures and eras of time.
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Truee
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!