My name is Fabricio Vainer, I’m a professional fantasy illustrator with 6+ years of experience, specialized in cinematic storytelling, dynamic composition, and high-impact scenes inspired by classic fantasy art and old-school D&D vibes.
I create custom illustrations for:
- D&D characters & parties
- Epic combat scenes
- Dark fantasy moments
- Key story beats from your campaign
- Covers, splash art, and narrative illustrations
My focus is drama, atmosphere, and visual storytelling, illustrations that feel like a scene pulled straight from your adventure, not just a static portrait.
I work with limited commission slots to ensure high quality and full attention to each piece.
If you’re looking for artwork that elevates your campaign and gives it a truly epic, classic fantasy feel, DM me for details, pricing, and availability.
Sounds like a really cool type of work. I think having an actual scene from your campaign illustrated would be awesome, especially those big moments you remember long after the game.
Your style sounds like a great fit for D&D. Good luck with the commissions, and I hope you get some fun campaigns to work on!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hello everyone,
My name is Fabricio Vainer, I’m a professional fantasy illustrator with 6+ years of experience, specialized in cinematic storytelling, dynamic composition, and high-impact scenes inspired by classic fantasy art and old-school D&D vibes.
I create custom illustrations for:
- D&D characters & parties
- Epic combat scenes
- Dark fantasy moments
- Key story beats from your campaign
- Covers, splash art, and narrative illustrations
My focus is drama, atmosphere, and visual storytelling, illustrations that feel like a scene pulled straight from your adventure, not just a static portrait.
I work with limited commission slots to ensure high quality and full attention to each piece.
Portfolio:
https://www.deviantart.com/fabriciovainer82
If you’re looking for artwork that elevates your campaign and gives it a truly epic, classic fantasy feel, DM me for details, pricing, and availability.
Cheers,
Fabricio
Sounds like a really cool type of work. I think having an actual scene from your campaign illustrated would be awesome, especially those big moments you remember long after the game.
Your style sounds like a great fit for D&D. Good luck with the commissions, and I hope you get some fun campaigns to work on!