This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
you can now add flavor to water in dnd if you cast prestidigitation assuming you have it
the power to know who nikoli is
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
You think you have an idea, but it's like you rolled a 1 on insight
The power to roll nat 20s whenever I want to
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/) ( u u)o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
But you always fail
I can talk to animals
Hello fellow human. I like you, am a human.
but not to humans or elves.
I become invulnerable
Rogue Shadow, the DM (and occasional) PC with schemes of inventive thinking
...to advantage made with True Strike.
I can cast Fireball at will without needing spell slots or components...
...but only once in a blue moon.
I can't be damaged...
when you're drinking blue moon.
I can punch through stone
Cult of Sedge
Rangers are the best, and have always been the best
I love Homebrew
I hate paladins
Warrior Bovine
But nothing else.
i can drink poison
she/it pronouns
I watch. I wait. I listen. I like roleplaying games. Avid fan of messed up homebrew and horror rpgs. Lancer>dnd5e, go read Kill Six Billion Demons. I will shoot you with my transgenderification beam pew pew
But not water (or any other water-based liquid).
I can polymorph into anything at will...
Join the Oboe Orchestra!
Semicolons are the most addictive punctuation mark there is; and also one of the most helpful.
If you like grammar, go to the Cult of Grammar, for grammatical sticklers. And my grammar may not be perfect, okay, but SHHHHHHH!!!
The HLE; my homebrew monster/character.
... but you literally polymorph into the word anything
I can fly...
at a speed of 1 foot per...5 weeks.
I can phase through objects and creatures...
If they are able to phase through you.
I know everything that ever was, is, or will be...
But not what wasn't, isn't, or ever won't be.
I can silence people at will...
...for 1 second, and only once every 2 hours.
I can force people other than myself to become possessed...
...by someone who has your worst interests in mind.
I can feed people KNUCKLE SANDWICHES!!!!!!!...
...but said 'knuckle sandwiches' are just regular sandwiches in the shape of a fist.
I can summon giant cheeseburgers to fall from the sky...
Giant cheeseburgers fall from the sky. They are large enough to damage homes, vehicles ,and crush a person unlucky enough to stand beneath one.
I wish this game would never end.
"We are what we repeatedy do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle.
The classy class clown passes cracked black brass glasses in class.(try saying that really fast.)
Sorry, mate. That's a different forum game.
I can turn into an octopus the size of a skyscraper that can breathe air as well as water …
You can... in space!
I can automatically correct all creatures grammar within 10000000000000000000 ft. of me...
... but you are also transported to the other side of the universe, to a planet where there is literally no rules of grammar.
I can smite my foes with a warhammer and the wrath of GOD...
you can now add flavor to water in dnd if you cast prestidigitation assuming you have it
the power to know who nikoli is
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
You think you have an idea, but it's like you rolled a 1 on insight
The power to roll nat 20s whenever I want to
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
But you always fail
I can talk to animals
Hello fellow human. I like you, am a human.
but not to humans or elves.
I become invulnerable
Rogue Shadow, the DM (and occasional) PC with schemes of inventive thinking
...to advantage made with True Strike.
I can cast Fireball at will without needing spell slots or components...
...but only once in a blue moon.
I can't be damaged...
Rogue Shadow, the DM (and occasional) PC with schemes of inventive thinking
when you're drinking blue moon.
I can punch through stone
Cult of Sedge
Rangers are the best, and have always been the best
I love Homebrew
I hate paladins
Warrior Bovine
But nothing else.
i can drink poison
she/it pronouns
I watch. I wait. I listen. I like roleplaying games. Avid fan of messed up homebrew and horror rpgs. Lancer>dnd5e, go read Kill Six Billion Demons. I will shoot you with my transgenderification beam pew pew
But not water (or any other water-based liquid).
I can polymorph into anything at will...
Join the Oboe Orchestra!
Semicolons are the most addictive punctuation mark there is; and also one of the most helpful.
If you like grammar, go to the Cult of Grammar, for grammatical sticklers. And my grammar may not be perfect, okay, but SHHHHHHH!!!
The HLE; my homebrew monster/character.
... but you literally polymorph into the word anything
I can fly...
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
at a speed of 1 foot per...5 weeks.
I can phase through objects and creatures...
Rogue Shadow, the DM (and occasional) PC with schemes of inventive thinking
If they are able to phase through you.
I know everything that ever was, is, or will be...
Join the Oboe Orchestra!
Semicolons are the most addictive punctuation mark there is; and also one of the most helpful.
If you like grammar, go to the Cult of Grammar, for grammatical sticklers. And my grammar may not be perfect, okay, but SHHHHHHH!!!
The HLE; my homebrew monster/character.
But not what wasn't, isn't, or ever won't be.
I can silence people at will...
Rogue Shadow, the DM (and occasional) PC with schemes of inventive thinking
...for 1 second, and only once every 2 hours.
I can force people other than myself to become possessed...
...by someone who has your worst interests in mind.
I can feed people KNUCKLE SANDWICHES!!!!!!!...
Rogue Shadow, the DM (and occasional) PC with schemes of inventive thinking
...but said 'knuckle sandwiches' are just regular sandwiches in the shape of a fist.
I can summon giant cheeseburgers to fall from the sky...
Giant cheeseburgers fall from the sky. They are large enough to damage homes, vehicles ,and crush a person unlucky enough to stand beneath one.
I wish this game would never end.
"We are what we repeatedy do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle.
The classy class clown passes cracked black brass glasses in class.
(try saying that really fast.)
Sorry, mate. That's a different forum game.
I can turn into an octopus the size of a skyscraper that can breathe air as well as water …
You can... in space!
I can automatically correct all creatures grammar within 10000000000000000000 ft. of me...
Join the Oboe Orchestra!
Semicolons are the most addictive punctuation mark there is; and also one of the most helpful.
If you like grammar, go to the Cult of Grammar, for grammatical sticklers. And my grammar may not be perfect, okay, but SHHHHHHH!!!
The HLE; my homebrew monster/character.
... but you are also transported to the other side of the universe, to a planet where there is literally no rules of grammar.
I can smite my foes with a warhammer and the wrath of GOD...