Do NOT 'invade other threads to kidnap' people. Doing so will have this thread deleted and will be met with warnings.
If folk are interested, they will see this thread and click on it, like how every other thread works.
I think you are misunderstanding what we are saying, A.) we have a group of people who usually play, and outside of the forums we could ask them to join (I'm going to ask soon) and B.) "Invading other threads to kidnap people" was at least for me, A joke. I really should use tone indicators more -_-
*Starts setting up a snare trap for a Random person*
Shh you fool the mods are here
*But I could snare a mod as our 12th player :D*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Starts setting up a snare trap for a Random person*
Shh you fool the mods are here
*But I could snare a mod as our 12th player :D*
I’m not associated with you I already got infraction points for going to other thread and attempting to (poorly) kidnap someone but I didn’t have link so I’m not taking anymore chances
*Starts setting up a snare trap for a Random person*
Shh you fool the mods are here
*But I could snare a mod as our 12th player :D*
I’m not associated with you I already got infraction points for going to other thread and attempting to (poorly) kidnap someone but I didn’t have link so I’m not taking anymore chances
PJ I SUMMON THEE
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I did, yes! Sorry, I'd rather not risk someone reading that first and going 'Oh yeah!' and attempting a kidnapping before seeing my big ol' neon orange sign saying not to and going 'Oh no!'
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I did, yes! Sorry, I'd rather not risk someone reading that first and going 'Oh yeah!' and attempting a kidnapping before seeing my big ol' neon orange sign saying not to and going 'Oh no!'
Eh it's all good. Oh have you done any (dnd related) projects recently?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Dudes stop distracting the mods from their jobs! They already know we’re awesome!
But we could get a mod to join a mafia game :D
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I did, yes! Sorry, I'd rather not risk someone reading that first and going 'Oh yeah!' and attempting a kidnapping before seeing my big ol' neon orange sign saying not to and going 'Oh no!'
Eh it's all good. Oh have you done any (dnd related) projects recently?
I have recently tried running my first 1e D&D game, to experience that old school playstyle.
We watched the Thief get eaten in a single turn by a plant. Apparently, this is not unusual.
Dudes stop distracting the mods from their jobs! They already know we’re awesome!
But we could get a mod to join a mafia game :D
Unfortunately, I wouldn't have enough time to be active in a forum game, between chasing around all the spammers and scammers with my ban hammers. Hope you folk all enjoy though!
I did, yes! Sorry, I'd rather not risk someone reading that first and going 'Oh yeah!' and attempting a kidnapping before seeing my big ol' neon orange sign saying not to and going 'Oh no!'
Eh it's all good. Oh have you done any (dnd related) projects recently?
I have recently tried running my first 1e D&D game, to experience that old school playstyle.
We watched the Thief get eaten in a single turn by a plant. Apparently, this is not unusual.
Dudes stop distracting the mods from their jobs! They already know we’re awesome!
But we could get a mod to join a mafia game :D
Unfortunately, I wouldn't have enough time to be active in a forum game, between chasing around all the spammers and scammers with my ban hammers. Hope you folk all enjoy though!
Have fun time playing whack a mole with the scammers :)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Dudes stop distracting the mods from their jobs! They already know we’re awesome!
But we could get a mod to join a mafia game :D
…………. Don’t get me in anymore trouble pls
You aren't going to get in trouble ....probably
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I think you are misunderstanding what we are saying, A.) we have a group of people who usually play, and outside of the forums we could ask them to join (I'm going to ask soon) and B.) "Invading other threads to kidnap people" was at least for me, A joke. I really should use tone indicators more -_-
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Shh you fool the mods are here
In reality, we aren't going to post links advertising this thread, especially if that isn't what the thread is for.
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
*But I could snare a mod as our 12th player :D*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Still, thanks for being a mod :) It helps keep forums not a terrible place.
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
Yeah ty the forums would genuinely be awful without the mods
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I’m not associated with you I already got infraction points for going to other thread and attempting to (poorly) kidnap someone but I didn’t have link so I’m not taking anymore chances
Eh it doesn't matter it was a joke
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
PJ I SUMMON THEE
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Outside this, how has your day been elgate?
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorI did, yes! Sorry, I'd rather not risk someone reading that first and going 'Oh yeah!' and attempting a kidnapping before seeing my big ol' neon orange sign saying not to and going 'Oh no!'
D&D Beyond ToS || D&D Beyond Support
What if elgate is secretly agate elk
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Eh it's all good. Oh have you done any (dnd related) projects recently?
WELP
Why do soooo many people hate this font :(
:P
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Dudes stop distracting the mods from their jobs! They already know we’re awesome!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
But we could get a mod to join a mafia game :D
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
…………. Don’t get me in anymore trouble pls
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorI have recently tried running my first 1e D&D game, to experience that old school playstyle.
We watched the Thief get eaten in a single turn by a plant. Apparently, this is not unusual.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't have enough time to be active in a forum game, between chasing around all the spammers and scammers with my ban hammers.
Hope you folk all enjoy though!
D&D Beyond ToS || D&D Beyond Support
Have fun time playing whack a mole with the scammers :)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
You aren't going to get in trouble ....probably
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself