Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Banned for himbo (8- int) - ING
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
banned for not knowing what it is.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Banned for banning for ignorance
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Banned 'cause you're an American idiot.
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned because Ich spreche Deutsch
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Banned and deported for being not 100% American.
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for assuming ethnicity because I only know some german from duolingo
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Banned for being bilingual.
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for assuming I'm fluent in german (I'm not)
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Ok. Banned for being too chill
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned porque tu no comprendes Español muy bien
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Banned for not using English for all posts
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Baneado por ese Español tan fragmentado!
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
banned for not saying it in english.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Banned cause wynaut
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned cause Wobbuffet
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Banned by you're off with a new blast!
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
banned for the bad pokemon refernce
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Banned cause I invented Banning™️
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for lying no u didn't
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!