Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Banned because I play MTG and the only Vren card is Vren, the Relentless
bro was making a Wrenn joke I see now
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Banned for claiming that WoTC didn't create MTG! They did back in '93!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Banned for assuming people pay that much attention to what threads they're on.
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Banned and Vren!
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for niche references no one knows.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Banned for calling top indie niche.
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for not explaining which top indie niche you were talking about (which was mtg if i'm correct)
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Banned because I play MTG and the only Vren card is Vren, the Relentless
bro was making a Wrenn joke I see now
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Banned for not knowing BINDING.
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for nerding out over mtg
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
I don't even play mtg
BANNED
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for banning for not playing MTG.
boyio, do you play?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Banned for playing mtg instead of what wotc used to own as a tcg.
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for claiming that WoTC didn't create MTG! They did back in '93!
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I never said that I said "instead of what wotc used to own as a tcg." I was talking 'bout ~Feb 27 '96 with Nintendo and game freak.
Banned for misinterpreting my words
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for using meta magic
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Banned 'cause he's a wizzard who hates Metamagic
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for misspelling Wizard
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Banned for being a grammar police.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer for being bananer
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
Banned for being a conspiracy theorist.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for being bananer as well
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|