If anyone is interested in reading their backstories, I'd love to share them with someone. I'll list the names below and if anyone wants to know about a particular one, please comment! I also have their character sheets built. Looking for feedback mostly! Thank you guys!
Gundar the Godslayer Drigus the Blacksmith Willow, Angel of Decadence and Decay Cleo the Dark Starcaller (a shorter one) The Sundial Knight Verance the Scorned (kinda long read) Lullaby (also short) Hellen and the Hound (It's a read)
They're all centered in a universe I'm building. Please let me know if you're interested!
Elizabeth
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
If anyone is interested in reading their backstories, I'd love to share them with someone. I'll list the names below and if anyone wants to know about a particular one, please comment! I also have their character sheets built. Looking for feedback mostly! Thank you guys!
Gundar the Godslayer
Drigus the Blacksmith
Willow, Angel of Decadence and Decay
Cleo the Dark Starcaller (a shorter one)
The Sundial Knight
Verance the Scorned (kinda long read)
Lullaby (also short)
Hellen and the Hound (It's a read)
They're all centered in a universe I'm building. Please let me know if you're interested!
Elizabeth