Hey folks. Just wanted to share a personal project. I really tried to stick to that specific Forgotten Realms lore and atmosphere, focusing heavily on Athkatla and the Cowled Wizards. Adhering closely to the Amn vibe was the goal here. Used ComfyUI and Suno for the visuals and soundtrack. Hope some of you enjoy it.
Why shouldn't an elf warrior or an orc shaman be your character in the new film? Send me their picture and character traits, and I'll arrange a place for them in the movie. Also, I’d love to include this community in the series. If you have a D&D character (under Level 10), drop a quick description or a link to their picture below.
I’ll pick a few of them to animate as background extras in other episode each episode take a character on our history. The episode you are watching isn't just a standalone piece of fiction; it is the embodiment of a real tabletop adventure and the characters we played. (Gerion Thunderblade as Lvl5 Eldritch Knight). In bringing this project to life, I strive to remain completely faithful to the actual storylines, locations of the Forgotten Realms universe.
As your support and interest grow, I will step things up a gear. With faster production cycles, more detailed scenes, and new episodes released without long delays, we can transform this project into a massive visual adventure.
What kind of darkness do you think Gerion will face in the depths of New Spellhold? I look forward to hearing your theories in the comments. Endless thanks for your support!
Quick question: Did notice the elf child in the Wealdath has human ears? is it an AI Error? What’s your theory did the elves take a human baby, or is there some kind of magic at play? Let me know your thoughts!
Hey folks. Just wanted to share a personal project. I really tried to stick to that specific Forgotten Realms lore and atmosphere, focusing heavily on Athkatla and the Cowled Wizards. Adhering closely to the Amn vibe was the goal here. Used ComfyUI and Suno for the visuals and soundtrack. Hope some of you enjoy it.
The 3 Cursed: Made a short D&D film about Athkatla (Amn)
Why shouldn't an elf warrior or an orc shaman be your character in the new film?
Send me their picture and character traits, and I'll arrange a place for them in the movie.
Also, I’d love to include this community in the series. If you have a D&D character (under Level 10), drop a quick description or a link to their picture below.
I’ll pick a few of them to animate as background extras in other episode each episode take a character on our history. The episode you are watching isn't just a standalone piece of fiction; it is the embodiment of a real tabletop adventure and the characters we played. (Gerion Thunderblade as Lvl5 Eldritch Knight). In bringing this project to life, I strive to remain completely faithful to the actual storylines, locations of the Forgotten Realms universe.
As your support and interest grow, I will step things up a gear. With faster production cycles, more detailed scenes, and new episodes released without long delays, we can transform this project into a massive visual adventure.
What kind of darkness do you think Gerion will face in the depths of New Spellhold? I look forward to hearing your theories in the comments. Endless thanks for your support!
Quick question: Did notice the elf child in the Wealdath has human ears? is it an AI Error?
What’s your theory did the elves take a human baby, or is there some kind of magic at play? Let me know your thoughts!