Prerequisite: Requires a Strength score of 13 or higher
You have mastered the art of throwing weapons with all your might. You gain the following benefits:
- The Trident damage dice becomes a d8, but it loses the Versatile property
- The short and long range of thrown weapons is doubled
- You can use Strength instead of Dexterity to throw any weapon with the Thrown property
- You can use a bonus action to gain one of the following benefits:
- Quick throw: Each time you throw a weapon before the beginning of your next turn, you can freely draw another weapon that has the Thrown property.
- Powerful throw: If you inflict damage to a creature with a weapon that has the Thrown property before the beginning of your next turn, you can try to shove the creature without the requirement for the creature to be in your reach.