Ever wonder who Adohand even is? Well I certainly did. Let's figure it out!
Well, first off they're strong. It's in the subtitle of Adohand's Kitchen. But what else are they? Male, female, or non-binary? Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, or something else? And what subrace?
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Ever wonder who Adohand even is? Well I certainly did. Let's figure it out!
Well, first off they're strong. It's in the subtitle of Adohand's Kitchen. But what else are they? Male, female, or non-binary? Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, or something else? And what subrace?
literally one of the most renowned adohand's threads ever
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Ever wonder who Adohand even is? Well I certainly did. Let's figure it out!
Well, first off they're strong. It's in the subtitle of Adohand's Kitchen. But what else are they? Male, female, or non-binary? Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, or something else? And what subrace?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
This should answer your question
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
It certainly did.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
literally one of the most renowned adohand's threads ever
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|