Welcome, brave travelers. I see you've survived the perilous journey to this strange place.
These are the remains of the capital of the long-forgotten Cult of Grammar. Come, make yourself at home, as nobody knows what grand artifacts you might find, or powerful spells you might learn. Just one rule: Be grammatically correct, for you don't want to anger the Great Dictionary.
This is purely an RP thread. I am NOT trying to revive the Cult of Grammar, I am just trying to make a proper epilogue.
The first thing you notice within this ruin is a piece of paper saying "Take about 5-9 World Tree leaves and put them in water from the Elemental Plane of Water, then stir for about 2-3 minutes. After approximately 30 minutes, the tea should be ready. Oh, and don't forget to boil the water!".
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
"Welcome to the remains of the Cult of Grammar. Please do make yourself at home, as this place is still quite livable." I say, "Oh, and would you like to try this tea recipe I found? The ingredients must be here somewhere..."
Recipe:
Take about 5-9 World Tree leaves and put them in water from the Elemental Plane of Water, then stir for about 2-3 minutes. After approximately 30 minutes, the tea should be ready. Oh, and don't forget to boil the water!
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
"Welcome to the remains of the Cult of Grammar. Please do make yourself at home, as this place is still quite livable." I say, "Oh, and would you like to try this tea recipe I found? The ingredients must be here somewhere..."
Recipe:
Take about 5-9 World Tree leaves and put them in water from the Elemental Plane of Water, then stir for about 2-3 minutes. After approximately 30 minutes, the tea should be ready. Oh, and don't forget to boil the water!
"Strange to see another person in such a desolate place"
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Welcome, brave travelers. I see you've survived the perilous journey to this strange place.
These are the remains of the capital of the long-forgotten Cult of Grammar. Come, make yourself at home, as nobody knows what grand artifacts you might find, or powerful spells you might learn. Just one rule: Be grammatically correct, for you don't want to anger the Great Dictionary.
This is purely an RP thread. I am NOT trying to revive the Cult of Grammar, I am just trying to make a proper epilogue.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
"What is this place?"
signature loading...
"Welcome to the remains of the Cult of Grammar. Please do make yourself at home, as this place is still quite livable." I say, "Oh, and would you like to try this tea recipe I found? The ingredients must be here somewhere..."
Recipe:
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
"Strange to see another person in such a desolate place"
signature loading...
"Yeah, I know. By the way, you might wanna check the armory. There's some cool stuff in there."
We should invite more people to this RP Thread...
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
"I will do that"
signature loading...
Here's this weird piece of paper detailing a small part of a ritual I found.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I will note that down
signature loading...