This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
When I go to the new marketplace, every time I start scrolling down, it reloads and jumps back to the top
Depending on the browser you're using, disable any extensions, clear your cookies and cache, and try again!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Before I disable any extensions and clear the cache, I'm using Safari; would that cause those issues?
From what I've seen so far, it's happening across a few different browsers, so I'd still suggest you give it a try.
Similar issue here, looks like the page constantly refreshes itself however.
this is happening to me too. It worked for a moment when I tried Chrome but now it's happening on Chrome so I can't use the market at all
Same issue here. Constantly reloads marketplace pages.
Tried it with extensions off. Same.Tried it in Chrome with no extensions. Same.
When I go to the new marketplace, every time I start scrolling down, it reloads and jumps back to the top
Depending on the browser you're using, disable any extensions, clear your cookies and cache, and try again!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Before I disable any extensions and clear the cache, I'm using Safari; would that cause those issues?
From what I've seen so far, it's happening across a few different browsers, so I'd still suggest you give it a try.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Similar issue here, looks like the page constantly refreshes itself however.
this is happening to me too. It worked for a moment when I tried Chrome but now it's happening on Chrome so I can't use the market at all
Same issue here. Constantly reloads marketplace pages.
Tried it with extensions off. Same.
Tried it in Chrome with no extensions. Same.