This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
As the title suggests, I am unable to select a class in the Character Builder. Once I click to select a class, a window pops up saying "WWW.dndbeyond.com says item was clicked!"
Working on a fix! :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Same.
Same here
Hey all! Dev team has told me this issue is fixed. :)
As the title suggests, I am unable to select a class in the Character Builder. Once I click to select a class, a window pops up saying "WWW.dndbeyond.com says item was clicked!"
Working on a fix! :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Same.
Same here
Same here
Hey all! Dev team has told me this issue is fixed. :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket