This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
I recently joined a campaign with content share turned on and I can choose a race with no problem but when I choose a class it just says The page at "https://www.dndbeyond .com" says:
Item was clicked and it doesn't let me pick a class.
Dev team has told me this issue is fixed. :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Ok I will check to see if it has fixed itself
It is fixed
awesome! Locking this now that the issue is resolved.
I recently joined a campaign with content share turned on and I can choose a race with no problem but when I choose a class it just says The page at "https://www.dndbeyond .com" says:
Item was clicked and it doesn't let me pick a class.
Dev team has told me this issue is fixed. :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Ok I will check to see if it has fixed itself
It is fixed
awesome! Locking this now that the issue is resolved.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket