None of my paid source books map content is available in the VTT today. I have access to all of the tokens in the token browser for the content, but the maps keep displaying an "Unable to retrieve the content for this source" error. I haven't seen anyone else posting about issues, so I wanted to make sure this isn't a me problem. Thanks.
The only campaign I purchased is Out of the Abyss and only a few of the chapters have maps showing., before the recent changes there were maps in all of the chapters.
Is anyone else seeing similar issues with their paid content?
None of my paid source books map content is available in the VTT today. I have access to all of the tokens in the token browser for the content, but the maps keep displaying an "Unable to retrieve the content for this source" error. I haven't seen anyone else posting about issues, so I wanted to make sure this isn't a me problem. Thanks.
Similar bug but no error message for me.
The only campaign I purchased is Out of the Abyss and only a few of the chapters have maps showing., before the recent changes there were maps in all of the chapters.
Is anyone else seeing similar issues with their paid content?
This was a bug that occurred during book release today. Give things a refresh and your maps should be back.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Yep, thank you!