There is a serious performance issue with the site at the moment. The GET request for the bugs-support.html page took 51199ms to return and a GET request for a custom-css.css file took 60141ms and returned a 504 gateway timeout code instead of resolving. Seeing similar issues with homebrew and other portions of the site.
I did check my connection and it seems fine. Also verified this with a couple players in another part of the country and theyre seeing the same degraded performance.
I second this! Went to try and create some homebrew and after a significant delay to even load the homebrew page I also got 504 gateway errors when trying to navigate to the create page
You can imagine my frustration at needing to tell everyone "hey, the site's having issues" without... being able to access the site...
Anyway, I raised the alarm about three hours ago and the team's been working on it since. I think we're there from the fact that the maintenance page has been lifted, but I am waiting for the official "all clear" from the team.
There is a serious performance issue with the site at the moment. The GET request for the bugs-support.html page took 51199ms to return and a GET request for a custom-css.css file took 60141ms and returned a 504 gateway timeout code instead of resolving. Seeing similar issues with homebrew and other portions of the site.
I did check my connection and it seems fine. Also verified this with a couple players in another part of the country and theyre seeing the same degraded performance.
I second this! Went to try and create some homebrew and after a significant delay to even load the homebrew page I also got 504 gateway errors when trying to navigate to the create page
You can imagine my frustration at needing to tell everyone "hey, the site's having issues" without... being able to access the site...
Anyway, I raised the alarm about three hours ago and the team's been working on it since. I think we're there from the fact that the maintenance page has been lifted, but I am waiting for the official "all clear" from the team.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket