I accidentally came across the class by searching for items to wishlist for a character, then finding the pugilist book attached to the item. Which threw me off a bit since I did not receive any notifications on the class, the class looked interesting since I've always loved the idea of a more down and dirty monk and a Barbarian that uses nothing more than their fist and this class fit that to a T. However, once I got the book I was able to look through it and all of its contents, but I could not seem to access it in when trying to make one in my character sheet, has anyone else been having problems trying to use the contents from this book?
I am having the same problem. I purchased the sourcebook and can read everything. However, when I select Sterling Vermin as partnered content I want active for my character creator, it does not pop up.
I accidentally came across the class by searching for items to wishlist for a character, then finding the pugilist book attached to the item. Which threw me off a bit since I did not receive any notifications on the class, the class looked interesting since I've always loved the idea of a more down and dirty monk and a Barbarian that uses nothing more than their fist and this class fit that to a T. However, once I got the book I was able to look through it and all of its contents, but I could not seem to access it in when trying to make one in my character sheet, has anyone else been having problems trying to use the contents from this book?
I am having the same problem. I purchased the sourcebook and can read everything. However, when I select Sterling Vermin as partnered content I want active for my character creator, it does not pop up.
hello friends! i am looking into this; please hold
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thank you!
I was just about to post the same thing, the class isn't an available option- after purchase.
Thanks in advance!!!
hello again, friends
give it a refresh, sync the ol' entitlements, the usual rigamarole and let me know what you see :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Looks like it's there now for me. Thanks!