The new Shadows of Sithicus adventure won’t download in the iOS app, just get an error message. I hope this doesn’t end up like Drops where there was the same problem and it was resolved by just taking Drops off the app altogether
Just a heads up that you'll need to expand the scope of the fix beyond iOS as it has effected me on my Android devices as well. Both for Sithicus and the Play along pack.
Just a heads up that you'll need to expand the scope of the fix beyond iOS as it has effected me on my Android devices as well. Both for Sithicus and the Play along pack.
The new Shadows of Sithicus adventure won’t download in the iOS app, just get an error message. I hope this doesn’t end up like Drops where there was the same problem and it was resolved by just taking Drops off the app altogether
It's known; we mention it in the Support Thread. We're working on identifying the root cause and deploying a fix.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
The same goes for me, with the play along pack. Latest download won't go through. So there are two books I can't access.
Just a heads up that you'll need to expand the scope of the fix beyond iOS as it has effected me on my Android devices as well. Both for Sithicus and the Play along pack.
Thanks for the heads up!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Seems to be working for me now. Not sure if it’s a fluke or you fixed something but either way I’m happy
Sithicus is fixed for me as well. I am still having issues with the ravenloft play along though.