I was banned from the Discord for "working around Discord's terms of service" , by having a second account while my main account is inactive. There is nothing in Discord's TOS about not being allowed to have a second account. Or a third, or ten accounts. I checked several times through Discord's TOS. My primary account is NOT banned.
I informed the mods of the Official D&D Discord of my own violation that I was on the discord with a second account, because my first account was disabled for no clear reason by Clyde (AI moderation without any reason given.)
I submitted an appeal, stating such. It has been two weeks. I have also sent in an email ticket for the Support email for DNDB, though my hopes of any actual resolution to the issue are minimal, as it appears as if DNDB/WotC uses CLYDE AI or a derivative of it for Customer Service. Since it's the same design as Discord's support page.
So, who can I reach out to to actually discuss the issue of getting access back to the D&D Discord?
Per both the forum and Discord rules, we're not going to discuss the details of your moderation publicly. Please send me a private message so that we can work this out. I'll be locking this thread to further conversation.
I was banned from the Discord for "working around Discord's terms of service" , by having a second account while my main account is inactive. There is nothing in Discord's TOS about not being allowed to have a second account. Or a third, or ten accounts. I checked several times through Discord's TOS. My primary account is NOT banned.
I informed the mods of the Official D&D Discord of my own violation that I was on the discord with a second account, because my first account was disabled for no clear reason by Clyde (AI moderation without any reason given.)
I submitted an appeal, stating such. It has been two weeks. I have also sent in an email ticket for the Support email for DNDB, though my hopes of any actual resolution to the issue are minimal, as it appears as if DNDB/WotC uses CLYDE AI or a derivative of it for Customer Service. Since it's the same design as Discord's support page.
So, who can I reach out to to actually discuss the issue of getting access back to the D&D Discord?
Hey there,
Per both the forum and Discord rules, we're not going to discuss the details of your moderation publicly. Please send me a private message so that we can work this out. I'll be locking this thread to further conversation.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket