No, the same thing is happening to me, and I can't find any information about why it's happening. I don't see any maintenance information or anything like that anywhere.
I'm getting an internal server error when I try to open the marketplace, as well. Kind of embarrassing for this to happen the day a new book is supposed to launch...
Hi
Is it only me or is the marketplace down? Was there a mantaince announcement?
Get the messege Page can't be found.
No, the same thing is happening to me, and I can't find any information about why it's happening. I don't see any maintenance information or anything like that anywhere.
(Sorry for my English, it's not very good.)
I am having issues too...
Not working for me either... Internal Server Error.
Beyond's DataDog says it is operational... but that's not correct. Tried different devices and browsers - no luck.
Still down
Its down for me as well
I'm getting an internal server error when I try to open the marketplace, as well. Kind of embarrassing for this to happen the day a new book is supposed to launch...
Morning, folks! The D&D Beyond Marketplace is indeed down. Our engineering team is currently working to restore access.
Thanks for your reports and your patience as we work through this!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
What book is coming out, the ravenloft book? Sorry I am not sure but that makes most sense.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorThe Marketplace should be back up now!