I was just looking over dnd2024 wiki dot, and saw the updated Arcane Archer.
You'll need Dex, Int, and of course, Con (at the least), so the main options (unless customizing origin) look like Criminal, Dragon cultist, Mulhorandi tomb raider (based on what your DM allows), to give you a +1 in all of them.
So, between 5e, and 5.5e, are the new updates worth it, to make it a viable "Battle Master at Range?" Or is it still "too little to matter?"
I know there's some, to buff up Eldrtich Knights, that use Human/Custom Lineage, for 2 origin feats (Magic Initiate: Wizard/Druid/Clerc combo being most common), then going with Fey Touched, and Shadow Touched, so was thinking maybe using that, here?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I was just looking over dnd2024 wiki dot, and saw the updated Arcane Archer.
You'll need Dex, Int, and of course, Con (at the least), so the main options (unless customizing origin) look like Criminal, Dragon cultist, Mulhorandi tomb raider (based on what your DM allows), to give you a +1 in all of them.
So, between 5e, and 5.5e, are the new updates worth it, to make it a viable "Battle Master at Range?" Or is it still "too little to matter?"
I know there's some, to buff up Eldrtich Knights, that use Human/Custom Lineage, for 2 origin feats (Magic Initiate: Wizard/Druid/Clerc combo being most common), then going with Fey Touched, and Shadow Touched, so was thinking maybe using that, here?