for three days now I've been trying to buy new dice and the marketplace not only signs me out, but I also can't checkout any of the items I want be it books or digital dice. I tried deleting my site cookies and re-allowing them several times but nothing works. the weirdest part is that when I leave the marketplace I'm signed back in again.
I am also experiencing this issue, unsure what to do because it allows me to be signed in when I'm just on the dnd beyond homepage and in my campaign and characters and such but it signs me out immediately when i click on market place
for three days now I've been trying to buy new dice and the marketplace not only signs me out, but I also can't checkout any of the items I want be it books or digital dice.
I tried deleting my site cookies and re-allowing them several times but nothing works. the weirdest part is that when I leave the marketplace I'm signed back in again.
I am also experiencing this issue, unsure what to do because it allows me to be signed in when I'm just on the dnd beyond homepage and in my campaign and characters and such but it signs me out immediately when i click on market place
Same issue here
I'm also having the exact same problem. I cleared cookies but that didn't help.
Update I'm still having this issue I really want my 2024 player handbook pre order
Having the same issue as well. Hopefully this gets answered one day
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorThere was a temporary issue today that has already been resolved.
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd