Hello all! We play with 5e rules checked only for a Tyranny of Dragons run and after a player levelled his Paladin of Watchers from 7 to 8th level, his spell list shows the Oath Spells as double
I have tried levelling the character down and up again, refreshing the page, and changing the class fully, but the issue still persists and I am not sure what else I could do to fix it in order to avoid any confusion. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hello all! We play with 5e rules checked only for a Tyranny of Dragons run and after a player levelled his Paladin of Watchers from 7 to 8th level, his spell list shows the Oath Spells as double
https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/168128148
I have tried levelling the character down and up again, refreshing the page, and changing the class fully, but the issue still persists and I am not sure what else I could do to fix it in order to avoid any confusion. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorFixed!
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd