there needs to be an option in campaign sharing content that lets you turn one or both on. this we you can tailor the campaign for older vs new content or both
Those options can be found at the top of your character settings, under Sources.
I think what they're asking for is the ability to choose which character options are shared within a campaign — i.e., a way for the DM to control which character options the characters in the campaign can use. IIRC that's something that is on the roadmap now?
Those options can be found at the top of your character settings, under Sources.
I think what they're asking for is the ability to choose which character options are shared within a campaign — i.e., a way for the DM to control which character options the characters in the campaign can use. IIRC that's something that is on the roadmap now?
They've said it's coming. I believe that it was going to be before the big character-builder rebuild, but I wouldn't put money on that.
Either way, not sharing 5.0 content in your 5.5 game may have unforeseen side effects due to backwards compatibility.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
there needs to be an option in campaign sharing content that lets you turn one or both on. this we you can tailor the campaign for older vs new content or both
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorThose options can be found at the top of your character settings, under Sources.
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
I think what they're asking for is the ability to choose which character options are shared within a campaign — i.e., a way for the DM to control which character options the characters in the campaign can use. IIRC that's something that is on the roadmap now?
pronouns: he/she/they
They've said it's coming. I believe that it was going to be before the big character-builder rebuild, but I wouldn't put money on that.
Either way, not sharing 5.0 content in your 5.5 game may have unforeseen side effects due to backwards compatibility.