I have a lvl 1 wizard I created prior to 2024. I now use the 2024 rules, but when I leveled it to 2 today, the wrong options showed up on the class tab. PHB shows lvl 2 wizard gets Scholar (skill expertise) but what I see is lvl 2 subclass Arcane Tradition.
I've tried changing the settings to not allow 5e, only 5.5 but no joy.
The 5.0 and 5.5 classes are done on DDB as different classes. The 5.0/5.5 toggles only control whether things are available in the character builder; they don't change your character.
You will need to remove the 5.0 wizard class and replace it with the 5.5.
If you want to replace your species, background, etc, it's probably easier to just build a new version of the character from scratch.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I have a lvl 1 wizard I created prior to 2024. I now use the 2024 rules, but when I leveled it to 2 today, the wrong options showed up on the class tab. PHB shows lvl 2 wizard gets Scholar (skill expertise) but what I see is lvl 2 subclass Arcane Tradition.
I've tried changing the settings to not allow 5e, only 5.5 but no joy.
The 5.0 and 5.5 classes are done on DDB as different classes. The 5.0/5.5 toggles only control whether things are available in the character builder; they don't change your character.
You will need to remove the 5.0 wizard class and replace it with the 5.5.
If you want to replace your species, background, etc, it's probably easier to just build a new version of the character from scratch.