I have a player who is a High Elf Palidin and she has a ring of Ring of Candor which give a +5 bonus to her insight checks. Within the Sheet she has a +6 to insight but when he activates the ring her insight is +13... giving her an additional +2. I double checked her sheet and can not find where the +2 is coming from. So I downloaded the sheet in PDF on the sheet it is +11 which is correct.
I have a player who is a High Elf Palidin and she has a ring of Ring of Candor which give a +5 bonus to her insight checks. Within the Sheet she has a +6 to insight but when he activates the ring her insight is +13... giving her an additional +2. I double checked her sheet and can not find where the +2 is coming from. So I downloaded the sheet in PDF on the sheet it is +11 which is correct.
I think the builder has a bug.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorThat should have been fixed a couple days ago. Does removing and re-adding the ring make a difference?
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Yes removing it totally and adding it back fixed the issue.