I was trying to make another character for a campaign that I play in to mess around with some of the classes to figure out if I want to change up my current character in the same dnd campaign. I've cleared my browsers cache to try and fix the error but every time I hit create unassigned character it'll eventually give me the pop up 403 Forbidden.
As you try to enter the 403rd level of the endless dungeon, the ancient dragon Rylzrayrth rises up to block your path. The dragon has forbidden you from traveling any further.
In other words, you don’t have access to this page.
I was trying to make another character for a campaign that I play in to mess around with some of the classes to figure out if I want to change up my current character in the same dnd campaign. I've cleared my browsers cache to try and fix the error but every time I hit create unassigned character it'll eventually give me the pop up 403 Forbidden.
This is intermittent & random.
It comes & goes.
The recent uptick is noticeable, however.
DM, player & homebrewer(Current homebrew project is an unofficial conversion of SBURB/SGRUB from Homestuck into DND 5e)
Once made Maxwell's Silver Hammer come down upon Strahd's head to make sure he was dead.
Always study & sharpen philosophical razors. They save a lot of trouble.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorIs there room on your account for more characters? Non-subscribers can have up to six.
Is there room in the campaign for more characters? It can have up to 100.
Do you get the same issue in another browser or on another device?
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd