My Bard's spell selection menu worked fine till I got Magical Secrets at level 10. Now my spell selection tab under manage spell freezes every time I try to add a new spell. Someone please help me.
It's not frozen, it is trying to parse a list of every spell in the game that you are now eligible to learn. Hundreds of spells instead of dozens. Especially on the weekend when the server load is high this will happen. I've got great internet speeds and a gaming PC and it happens to me.
It didn't used to happen, and on the app, it doesn't freeze at all. Only on phones, tablets, and I guess computers. People are saying it works fine on computers and laptops. I heard it is how they are now compiling their data compared to before.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/169187382
My Bard's spell selection menu worked fine till I got Magical Secrets at level 10. Now my spell selection tab under manage spell freezes every time I try to add a new spell. Someone please help me.
It's not frozen, it is trying to parse a list of every spell in the game that you are now eligible to learn. Hundreds of spells instead of dozens. Especially on the weekend when the server load is high this will happen. I've got great internet speeds and a gaming PC and it happens to me.
It didn't used to happen, and on the app, it doesn't freeze at all. Only on phones, tablets, and I guess computers. People are saying it works fine on computers and laptops. I heard it is how they are now compiling their data compared to before.