I like to link the appropriate sections from books in my Homebrew but they are now getting flagged as external and then I cannot publicly publish my creations. Is there a way to add links from the DnDBeyond site so I can just click in the Monster's sheet to go to the rules for that?
For example, I linked the page from the Monsters Manual for the Red Dragon Wrymling in the description of a custom Red Dragon Wyrmling I created whose is addicted to "Alchemical Substances" granting them various effects with the draw back that they will go through withdrawals and could die if they don't get their fix.
I got a list of Substances from one of Ed Greenwood's Realms Lore News letters and his Protectors of the Realms have been helping me get everything looking good so I want to give a shout out to the crew for their help. "Chasing the dragon", known as Herbertologiitktantar is one heck of a crazy trip. "Are you experienced. Have you ever been experienced. Well, Herbertologiitktantar has.", haha could help inserting some Hendrix.
I like to link the appropriate sections from books in my Homebrew but they are now getting flagged as external and then I cannot publicly publish my creations. Is there a way to add links from the DnDBeyond site so I can just click in the Monster's sheet to go to the rules for that?
For example, I linked the page from the Monsters Manual for the Red Dragon Wrymling in the description of a custom Red Dragon Wyrmling I created whose is addicted to "Alchemical Substances" granting them various effects with the draw back that they will go through withdrawals and could die if they don't get their fix.
I got a list of Substances from one of Ed Greenwood's Realms Lore News letters and his Protectors of the Realms have been helping me get everything looking good so I want to give a shout out to the crew for their help. "Chasing the dragon", known as Herbertologiitktantar is one heck of a crazy trip. "Are you experienced. Have you ever been experienced. Well, Herbertologiitktantar has.", haha could help inserting some Hendrix.
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorI'd recommend using a tooltip instead:
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/dungeons-dragons-discussion/homebrew-house-rules/9811-how-to-add-tooltips
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Perfect, I'll give it a try!
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.