The new DnD Beyond Condition Icons are great, however I have encountered a bug that affects monsters only.
When applying a condition to a monster, it shows up as an icon for my players - lovely, working as intended. However, if that condition is removed (say, prone for example) the icon itself does not disappear and it locked to the "on" status.
I turn it off on my side, however it stays perpetually "on" on the players side, showing the icon in error.
This is easily repeated and replicated, however i have not found any work around other than not using the new icons, which is a shame, because they are very good.
Is this bug known?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
The new DnD Beyond Condition Icons are great, however I have encountered a bug that affects monsters only.
When applying a condition to a monster, it shows up as an icon for my players - lovely, working as intended. However, if that condition is removed (say, prone for example) the icon itself does not disappear and it locked to the "on" status.
I turn it off on my side, however it stays perpetually "on" on the players side, showing the icon in error.
This is easily repeated and replicated, however i have not found any work around other than not using the new icons, which is a shame, because they are very good.
Is this bug known?