Howdy. I am building a 5.5 Human Monk with the Sailor background. Even though the 5.5 handbook says that you get the "Tavern Brawler" feat with that background, it is not coming up that way when I actually navigate the character builder. What might I be doing wrong or misunderstanding?
Howdy. I am building a 5.5 Human Monk with the Sailor background. Even though the 5.5 handbook says that you get the "Tavern Brawler" feat with that background, it is not coming up that way when I actually navigate the character builder. What might I be doing wrong or misunderstanding?
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorDid you maybe select the 5e version of that background instead of the 5.5e one? None of the 5e backgrounds include a feat.
If not (or if you’re not sure), could you share a screenshot of whatever you do see? There’s instructions here:
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/general-discussion/193584-how-to-post-images-in-forum-posts-and-pms-here-on
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Thank you. I found my error.