Hello. I haven't bought anything on Marketplace since A La Carte was removed, and I've had no real interest in 5.5e.
However, I recently found out about the Reanimator subclass and want to play it. My poor vision makes paper character sheets difficult, and I'm now frustrated enough to pay $40 for a whole book I'll never use to get this one piece. The thing is I have the 5e base Artificer, not 5.5e.
Would I have to buy two books I don't really want or need to play one character whoes campaign will probably die in a month?
I wish. No one I know has bought anything 5.5e., and I was the one many went to because I had bought all the 5.0 races, lol. My DM found the info somewhere and printed it, but the text is so small I get headaches trying to read it with a magnifying glass.
Someone check me on this but I think that you could subscribe for as long as it suits you and you would keep access to the homebrew you added to your characters/collection.
Hello. I haven't bought anything on Marketplace since A La Carte was removed, and I've had no real interest in 5.5e.
However, I recently found out about the Reanimator subclass and want to play it. My poor vision makes paper character sheets difficult, and I'm now frustrated enough to pay $40 for a whole book I'll never use to get this one piece. The thing is I have the 5e base Artificer, not 5.5e.
Would I have to buy two books I don't really want or need to play one character whoes campaign will probably die in a month?
If you buy Ravenloft, you also get the base class. (It's stated in the release thread.)
Hello. I haven't bought anything on Marketplace since A La Carte was removed, and I've had no real interest in 5.5e.
However, I recently found out about the Reanimator subclass and want to play it. My poor vision makes paper character sheets difficult, and I'm now frustrated enough to pay $40 for a whole book I'll never use to get this one piece. The thing is I have the 5e base Artificer, not 5.5e.
Would I have to buy two books I don't really want or need to play one character whoes campaign will probably die in a month?
Thanks in advance
Two takes on that class in the homebrew section for the earlier Artificer.
Thanks, I appreciate the option, but it requires a subscription.
It's also worth pointing out that you don't need to purchase anything if you join a campaign where that book is being shared.
pronouns: he/she/they
I wish. No one I know has bought anything 5.5e., and I was the one many went to because I had bought all the 5.0 races, lol. My DM found the info somewhere and printed it, but the text is so small I get headaches trying to read it with a magnifying glass.
Someone check me on this but I think that you could subscribe for as long as it suits you and you would keep access to the homebrew you added to your characters/collection.
If you buy Ravenloft, you also get the base class. (It's stated in the release thread.)
Thank you. I didn't find that while searching the FAQ.