As a DM, I’ve always been able to view any character in my own campaign, regardless of privacy settings.
I recall that being the case, too. It's possible none of my players toggled to the private setting, but I've always assumed the DMs could simply check any character sheet in their campaign.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Are any other DMs suddenly unable to view private characters in your campaign?
Pretty sure that was always the case. The privacy options also include Campaign Only if you don't want it publicly viewable.
As a DM, I’ve always been able to view any character in my own campaign, regardless of privacy settings.
I recall that being the case, too. It's possible none of my players toggled to the private setting, but I've always assumed the DMs could simply check any character sheet in their campaign.