Last night during a maps session, we used the auto initiative feature. I had a character with +2 Dex with advantage clicked get an adjusted initiative of 4. When I clicked off the advantage, just to make sure I didn't mis-click on something, it showed the character's initiative as -1. Not sure how this happened, and we re-rolled manually and adjusted, but figured it should be reported. (FYI, love all the maps upgrades!)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Last night during a maps session, we used the auto initiative feature. I had a character with +2 Dex with advantage clicked get an adjusted initiative of 4. When I clicked off the advantage, just to make sure I didn't mis-click on something, it showed the character's initiative as -1. Not sure how this happened, and we re-rolled manually and adjusted, but figured it should be reported. (FYI, love all the maps upgrades!)