I have been trying to create a monster and every time I click save I get error 500 internal server error. I get this occasionally when creating magic items but only when adding a photo. Monsters don't allow you to not add a photo so I can't even try this work around. I have found another thread where this was an issue with subclasses all the way back to spring of last year. Is anyone else having similar issues, and has this ever been addressed?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I have been trying to create a monster and every time I click save I get error 500 internal server error. I get this occasionally when creating magic items but only when adding a photo. Monsters don't allow you to not add a photo so I can't even try this work around. I have found another thread where this was an issue with subclasses all the way back to spring of last year. Is anyone else having similar issues, and has this ever been addressed?