Not sure why but I can't save any encounters I make for my campaign. If I do a general one it saves, but as soon as I do one with my player's imported sheets it will not save. Getting hard to run encounters. Managing for now but hoping to find a fix.
Yes. They should be at least. Campaign is a year in
I've had it decide one of them wasn't, and fixed it by finding the character it didn't like (don't remember how), and removing and rejoining it to the campaign.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi
Not sure why but I can't save any encounters I make for my campaign. If I do a general one it saves, but as soon as I do one with my player's imported sheets it will not save. Getting hard to run encounters. Managing for now but hoping to find a fix.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorDoes it happen for all campaigns or just a specific one?
Do you get the same issue in another browser or on another device?
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
So far just the one campaign. Same in other browsers.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorAre all characters in that campaign complete? They all have a class, species, and ability scores?
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Yes. They should be at least. Campaign is a year in
I've had it decide one of them wasn't, and fixed it by finding the character it didn't like (don't remember how), and removing and rejoining it to the campaign.