I'm working on a cleric, will be my first. I downloaded the pdf to print out and it shows all 55 known spells, anyway to choose just the few prepared spells? I know I get to swap spells every LR and thats why its showing all 55 but I just want the prepared as my "main" sheet. Also wondering if there are different sheet layouts? The current one just doesn't have enough room in the weapon attack & cantrips section
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I'm working on a cleric, will be my first. I downloaded the pdf to print out and it shows all 55 known spells, anyway to choose just the few prepared spells? I know I get to swap spells every LR and thats why its showing all 55 but I just want the prepared as my "main" sheet. Also wondering if there are different sheet layouts? The current one just doesn't have enough room in the weapon attack & cantrips section